Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Wow, that was a heartfelt message. Condolences and praying for her passage man. Aunt passed away to the C-word and there is nothing worse than watching someone you love go through it.
Stay strong and remember she's always looking down at you.

i really don't know what to say bro. you may feel the loss of someone so deeply important to you, but just know that she is in a better place. no more suffering, no more enduring the pains of this world. your mom is now free. celebrate your mom, because i'm sure she would want you to smile and know that she is in good hands now.

@HankScorpio saying a prayer for you and your entire family. May your mom rest in peace. Sounds like this world would be a better place if we all lived like she did.

My condolences go out to you and your loved ones @HankScorpio. Cancer is such a dispicable disease and it has directly affected so many lives. And the sickest part is, we don't know more about where it comes from. I suppose that's by design smh. My sister was just diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer and she's only 34. I hate cancer.

Your mother sounds like she was an incredible woman, as evidenced by the outpouring of love that she received. I'm glad that she was able to pass after having seen so many people that truly loved and appreciated her. Remember that you are an extension of everything that she ever taught you in life. Keep her alive. Peace and love

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for your loss @Hank Scorpio. My condolences. My father is a chaplain who brings a message of comfort to people suffering from this terrible illness. He was just diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer himself. Please know that my family and I will keep your family in our prayers.

Last edited:
Condolences and prayers in your time of mourning. There's no doubt she's up there now, free of the suffering in this world.

Continue to make her proud.

Sorry for your loss Hank, I always enjoy reading all your posts as they always contain intellectual insight. My prayers are with you and your mother during this difficult time.

Hank,

Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah grant her jannat ul firdous

My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Hank. I know this has to be really tough for you. Take time to recover.

Deepest condolences to you and your fam, I know the feeling of losing a family member to cancer as well (lost my aunt to breast cancer back in 2006).  Be praying for you @HankScorpio

My condolences to you and your family fam. Your mother sounds like an amazing soul. May Allah guide her steps in the hereafter.

Condolences Hank.

Sounds like your mother knew very well how to be fulfilled through her lifetime, and made the lives of many people around her better. And that's more than most can say they've done regardless of how long they get to be here. She sounds like an amazing woman and raised a great son to be proud of too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom