Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Watching Chicago v Milwaukee....Chicago chemistry looks horrible and so does Grant

kinda disappointed in noah since i wanted to see him play tomorrow with the rest of the starting 5... but its still too early too tell... i remember afflalo didnt play the first 3 weeks of the season with the same injury and then ended up playing the rest of the year

Thank god dude got the point at the end of the year and didn't opt in, and that the Kings were dumb enough to pay him

Afflalo was a true scrub. Washed black hole
Forgot we had Afflalo last year

**** him
laugh.gif
My favorite thing about Afflalo were those emotional Instagram posts he would put up after everyone would roast him for being terrible and talking himself up like he was gonna come back and prove everyone wrong LMAOO 

Also, his IG name was @comptonassassin 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Bruh comptonassassin?! :rofl:

Son out here using his nephews Xbox live account irl

Last edited:
#NeverForget When Galloway missed a shot late in the game & the team was talking to him like 'all good, you'll get em next time'

This dude Afflalo is in the corner with that smug look on his face cause he didn't pass to him. What an ***.

As much as I'm disappointed Noah won't play, I would rather see him play during the 82 that count. And I second the **** Afflalo sentiments. :lol:

#NeverForget When Galloway missed a shot late in the game & the team was talking to him like 'all good, you'll get em next time'

This dude Afflalo is in the corner with that smug look on his face cause he didn't pass to him. What an ***.
Man, I would've bet $100 that that ball was going in after he shot it 
ohwell.gif

Galloway will be missed for sure

Galloway's a good dude but he's replaceable

I'll miss his 1 on 4 fast break layups tho :lol:

Gotta work during the game tonight

I better not come in here later tonight and see overreactions :lol:

I liked Gallo as well but he WAS like 80% of the team, replaceable. IMO there are only 2 players that aren't... :rofl:

Gotta work during the game tonight

I better not come in here later tonight and see overreactions :lol:

Either sky falling or Melo scoring title, Jennings 6th man, Kristaps MVP, Rose MIP after 1 preseason game :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom