Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Just looked up some tix prices to see Dame Dollar and once again these prices are absurd. Probably going to fork it over closer to the date and try to get a deal
Unless they batty the season on fire and prices go up.

Adidas doesn't release swingman or replica jerseys with the commemorative patches if that's what you're hoping for. You might get lucky and find some authentic jerseys though at the Garden this season.

Alternatively, the patches alone are already on sale here and they're iron on for easy application. They're also the exact same size as the ones that are on their uniforms. That's what I did

Warmup Patch

Jersey Patch
good looks. im abt to buy an authentic and jus slap tht bad boy on it or shld i just wait for the nike one? isnt nike supposedly takin over soon :nerd:

Last edited:
good looks. im abt to buy an authentic and jus slap tht bad boy on it or shld i just wait for the nike one? isnt nike supposedly takin over soon
nerd.gif
Nike jerseys will be available soon after this season is over but I'm not a Nike guy so I'd say stick with the Adidas jerseys
laugh.gif

Plus it won't be as authentic looking if you slap that patch on a Nike jersey just because of the year 

Did he gain 40 pounds of muscle and get taller? Does he feel phenomenal?

Last edited:
since the starters probably wont get more than 15 min of playing time, I'm interested in seeing how Kuz, Willy and Justin look.

Id like to see this lineup for a few mins during a point in the game.

KP

Melo

C. Lee

Jennings

Rose

Back
Top Bottom