Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Had a chance to get season tickets this year. Trying to take my dad to every home game. He deserves it.
Take a rep. I was planning on coming home from school during a break or something and taking my pops to the Garden for a game. We haven't been together since he took me to a liberty game when I was very little. :lol:

WELP. That didn't take long. Mark it up, day 3 of training camp :lol:

View media item 2182200

Just for you cats that didn't catch it, this asshat Al initially tweeted that Rose said Phil Jackson grunted, which he felt would make for a juicy story the way media likes negative reporting on the Knicks and sees D Rose as their main source of bad stories with his overly-candid interviews, ignorance, and trial.

But then Al decides, you know what'll make this even juicier, let me delete the first one and lie he called Phil grumpy. Which means he's he's just another talented ungrateful athlete that's defiant to coaching/authority, and calling Phil a senile relic.

Last edited:
Kuz is gonna be solid off the bench. I knew he was a legit talent in the off season when I saw his 2K16 rating was a 73 
smokin.gif

Like I said before I already forgot about DWill. And I heard Gallo struggling to grasp the Pelicans offense.

For those wondering, Jeff Hornacek said he plans to use Kristaps Porzingis in pick-and-pop situations this season.

Having a coach that knows how to get the most out of his roster is a beautiful thing.

i want a 70th patch KP6 jersey. are those available yet?
Adidas doesn't release swingman or replica jerseys with the commemorative patches if that's what you're hoping for. You might get lucky and find some authentic jerseys though at the Garden this season.

Alternatively, the patches alone are already on sale here and they're iron on for easy application. They're also the exact same size as the ones that are on their uniforms. That's what I did

Warmup Patch

Jersey Patch

Back
Top Bottom