Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Cy80Av_UUAAVKVv.jpg:large

Amazon product ASIN B01FFB4DVK

Whats goooood.

Been at the last 2 Friday night Knicks games. Melo GW game vs Charlotte was one of the best Knicks games ive ever been to (awesome and sad at the same time). Definitely my favorite Knicks game to be at since the home opener of 2012-2013 when we blew the Heat and Lebron's ***** *** the **** out the building.

Ive been very busy with **** but I miss posting on NT alot (and I know yall miss my walls of text) so im gna try and make myself more regular.

More importantly: Kuzminskas koozies. Fresh as ****. Cop these through IG. Only $10 
pimp.gif

The basketball gods are smiling upon us, don't look now but we're the 5th seed(would've been 4th if the Mavs won). Let's get it!

Last edited:
Need to see Bakersanity tonight. He's the human victory cigar if he gets tick it means we're well on our way to a easy victory. Miami's whole team has the potential to be scrub of the night though gotta be careful some unknown doesn't drop 30 on us :x

Also it's funny how the Cavs aren't gonna be on a back to back but we are :stoneface:

Last edited:
Need to see Bakersanity tonight. He's the human victory cigar if he gets tick it means we're well on our way to a easy victory. Miami's whole team has the potential to be scrub of the night though gotta be careful some unknown doesn't drop 30 on us :x

Also it's funny how the Cavs aren't gonna be on a back to back but we are :stoneface:
Not only that but were gonna have to fly from Miami (where players will UNDOUBTEDLY hit the clubs after game) back to NYC to play in the back to back. Such ******** making us have a road-home back to back while Cleveland gets the night off. :smh:

I'm actually in the camp of resigning Rose, because I remember when the likes of Mike Bibby, Raymond Felton & Jose Calderon were our STARTING point guards.

What a long way we've come.

My man. Rose is the best PG we've had in YEARS. What other PG would you go after? You think CP gonna come here? :lol:

Signing a PG who relies on athleticism, has had three knee surgeries and is largely an inefficient volume scorer isn't a good idea.

Just because he's better than "We've had in years," doesnt man you go all in with that guy.

It's just so funny to here everyone in here always on some "NY needs winners, we don't accept losing," but get so gassed off wins against Sacramento and Minnesota.

It's funny cause most of y'all are Yankee fans as well :smh:

Largely inefficient volume scorer?

If you watch any of Knicks game, Rose has been the most efficient player not named Porzingis.

Knicks are not signing CP3 or Lowry.
Lowry will resign w Raptors and CP3 will get his final max contract w Clips. Those two teams got the pieces to contend and those two players arent going anywhere new.

Chris paul can not afford to build a new culture and rebuild tram chemistry. Its too late to play hero team for him.

If Clippers (if paul can ever get out the 2nd round) get out the 2nd round, he will resign.

Back
Top Bottom