Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a false narrative. When LeBron was here, the Miami Heat were the toughest and most expensive ticket in town. Those empty seats you saw near courtside were empty because they belonged to foreign millionaires or celebrity season ticket holders who didn't bother or care to re-sell their tickets.

Last edited:
Such a false narrative. When LeBron was here, the Miami Heat were the toughest and most expensive ticket in town. Those empty seats you saw near courtside were empty because they belonged to foreign millionaires or celebrity season ticket holders who didn't bother or care to re-sell their tickets.

This just isn't true I saw them play the Lakers, Celtics and Bulls I think and it was an easy day of ticket and not expensive at all. Hell Lakers tickets are still more expensive and we garbage.

A. Where did you sit? In the nosebleeds?

B. Where were the empty seats? Near courtside right?

I thought the Shaq/Wade days were when Miami was the most lit
I don't think they have a bad fan base either, unless you think DJ Khaled was their spokesperson :lol:

The Lakers needed to get Magic back in the organization to fix what Kobe Bryant's final cancerous years did to the organization.

What the Mavs gotta do to get rid of Cubans cancerous self?

You know I wasn't going to respond but ehh, Cuban bought the worst team In American pro sports and made them a top 5 or 6 NBA franchise.

I'd say he's doing okay.

Mavs been real irrelevant since that lil championship they got. Cuban has bad signing after bad signing after signing. Dirk took a paycut for nothing.

The Lakers needed to get Magic back in the organization to fix what Kobe Bryant's final cancerous years did to the organization.

You know I wasn't going to respond but ehh, Cuban bought the worst team In American pro sports and made them a top 5 or 6 NBA franchise.

I'd say he's doing okay.

Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 until the very last game.

Let them have their silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time :rolleyes

That's right we letting 'em hang.

View media item 2474294

A. Where did you sit? In the nosebleeds?

B. Where were the empty seats? Near courtside right?

No I sat in the lower bowl.

They weren't courtside. It literally is the same thing as Clippers games. They 'sell out' every game yet I buy an $8 ticket in the 300 level and at halftime go down to sit in the lower level. There's always hella empty seats.

Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 at the time.

Let them have they're silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time :rolleyes
"selling out"

Were you there? Because I was.

How about you stay in your lane and continue talking about your sorry *** lottery team.
No why you gonna lie like that

I'd say he's doing okay.

Mavs been real irrelevant since that lil championship they got. Cuban has bad signing after bad signing after signing. Dirk took a paycut for nothing.

I'd say he's doing okay.

Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 until the very last game.

Let them have their silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time :rolleyes

That's right we letting 'em hang.

View media item 2474294

Timofey Mogoz Luol Deng

Gotta disagree.

Miami is one of the worst fanbases for any sports, except NCAAF.

You know atleast half those heat fans during Lebrons tenure were fake.

Y'all love your Canes, Seminoles, etc.

Was told last month - per a source close w/Blake+brother Taylor, Blake wants no part of CP3 and grown increasingly frustrated w/organization https://t.co/ShIdINqFXe
— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report)

June 23, 2017

6358236029072388131095927077_giphy.gif

Gotta disagree.

Disagree all you want, the numbers back me up. Average attendance per game for the Heat and Dolphins show consistent sell-outs. Enough with the anecdotal BS, "but, but...last time I went I saw some empty seats." Kick rocks. Numbers don't lie famb. And stop trying to lecture me about how things are in MY city, where I've lived my entire life. Again, stay in your lane.

Last edited:
Gotta disagree.

heat had decent attendance before Bron, great attendance during the Bron era and great after Bron, was one of the highest rated cities for the NBA finals, Heatles era changed the basketball culture.

miamis fanbase is good.....we just have an incredible nightlife and the most beautiful women in the world.

our city is a spectacle itself, if you want us at the arena.....there better be some  all nba talent in there.

atleast we dont go burning peoples jerseys or printing out ads on the newspaper hating on players......cause we got a life, this aint OKC/MILWAUKEE/SAN ANTONIO boyos

No I sat in the lower bowl.

They weren't courtside. It literally is the same thing as Clippers games. They 'sell out' every game yet I buy an $8 ticket in the 300 level and at halftime go down to sit in the lower level. There's always hella empty seats.
BS. Damn Lies. Fake news. I've been to every single home game for 3 years going and been to like 20, or 30 laker games in that timespan and it's essentially the same thing. It's half empty at the beginning of the game then fills up as the game goes on.

I've bought lower bowl tickets to Lakers games on stubhub for like 40, 50 bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom