OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justin Rogers to flip from osu to uga :nerd:

He's 2020 class, he's not committed to OSU either but rumors are that he gave Pittman a silent commit yesterday.

Tyrique Stevenson, #1 Juco OLB/DE Jermaine Johnson and #5 Juco CB DJ Daniels all should go public this week. Tyrique committed yesterday too but his mom told him to sleep on it.

working to flip Chris Hinton from Michigan and steal Clay Webb out of Bama

Back to back #1 classes if we get Webb.

"There were some really qualified coaches who wanted that job, but only with a significant commitment to security. I’m talking six or seven years of commitment. I truly believe that’s why Matt (Luke) was retained. It’s easy to move on from him once it hits rock bottom. And I don't say that lightly because I really enjoy Matt. He’s a good guy who’s in an untenable situation."

Last edited:
Look at this dweeb

image.png

Lol at dead program walking, and everybody knows why Shea and Van left and it aint have a thing to do with the NCAA

Chauncey Gardner extravaganza :lol: guy has been trash 70% of the time for two years, yet people love him

Last edited:
He's 2020 class, he's not committed to OSU either but rumors are that he gave Pittman a silent commit yesterday.

Tyrique Stevenson, #1 Juco OLB/DE Jermaine Johnson and #5 Juco CB DJ Daniels all should go public this week. Tyrique committed yesterday too but his mom told him to sleep on it.

working to flip Chris Hinton from Michigan and steal Clay Webb out of Bama

Back to back #1 classes if we get Webb.

If Michigan has a good season and he signs in December, mind as well forget get.

I didn't even realize Kliff Kingsbury still coached TTU. Just looked up his record and he's below .500 after 6 years as coach :sick:

Back
Top Bottom