OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Shea Patterson someone to be worried about in the Big Ten? I'm an MSU alumni and would love to see harbaugh not make it work.

Tough to say without seeing if he will fit with JH and his idea of offense... If I was a Sparty fan, Michigan wouldnt be too high on my worry list... Sparty always plays that game with more intensity and it leads them to a W... Michigan has quite a bit to fix on O, not just QB

Is Shea Patterson someone to be worried about in the Big Ten? I'm an MSU alumni and would love to see harbaugh not make it work.

At the very least he's going to be competent, which is a major improvement over last year.

I think he'll be good, but the 2019 top ten Draft hype he's been getting seems extremely premature at this point. You have to be transcendent to be 6'1" and get drafted that high.

thought he was coming to UGA. Oh well, at least we'll get Jermaine Johnson. Can't win' em all

Last edited:
Tough to say without seeing if he will fit with JH and his idea of offense... If I was a Sparty fan, Michigan wouldnt be too high on my worry list... Sparty always plays that game with more intensity and it leads them to a W... Michigan has quite a bit to fix on O, not just QB
Let's be real 2 of the last 3 years have been gifts for msu. Harbaugh trying to throw in a monsoon what Brian Kelly like last year:lol:
If that offense is half decent they will wash the BIG this year with that defense.

"There are very few guys in our business as genuine and loyal as Kirk Ferentz. I respect him greatly. But I also realize he has a great gig. He goes 8 & 5, and they love him. He goes one step forward one year, and two steps back the next, and they love him. I wish it was like that for all of us, but more and more, I’m beginning to think it’s like that for only one of us. Not just in this league, but the entire country."

:lol:

Anyone still run an online dynasty in ncaa 14?

Was about to set up a new one and got hit with an error. I hop onto reddit and see this thread

Seems like a recent development? EA has a list of games whose servers have been taken offline, but NCAA is not on there yet.

I’m looking at the football season as a necessary evil to get to basketball season. Defense should be good enough to win every game again but until I see our offense improve I’m not expecting much.

Urban is in hot water. With the MeToo movement so strong, I really don’t know if he can survive this. Then again OSU won’t fire him because he wins

Some on the OSU boards are saying he’s going to step down at 3:45 but clearly that didn’t happen.

Another guy posted this:

Papa Price: “Looks to me like Courtney is hoping for a settlement..

From what I've learned over the years, Courtney is no angel. & certainly isn't 100% innocent here....

It's hard to ignore the fact that once Zach was charged, he was immediately terminated. But its easy for the media to ignore that.

The focus should be around charges being filed. & there's only one. The rest is mostly 'she say' BS...

Trust me when I tell you, don't believe everything this broad is saying...”

Either way if Urban knew and didn’t report or step in then F him. I said the same thing about MSU/PSU covering up all that child molestation going on.

Back
Top Bottom