OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Anddddd there goes Nola to the 10-day DL :stoneface: so many injuries to my team this early on. Do I drop him or DL spot?

What in the hell is cincy doing with raisel iglesias? He's literally pitching 2 innings every 4 days, **** outta here

One instance I'm getting a save from him, the next a W :lol: . It's annoying me too though. I added Devenski as a third RP strictly for K's and IP, and even he pitches only every few days if he sees 3+ innings IRL.

I can confirm Austin Hedges has been added to my team as of this morning. With that said, I bet he goes ice cold now
laugh.gif

@DogPolice
He has a tough matchup with Zack Greinke tonight, but he should rake the rest of the series. 

I'm thinking about picking up this dude Manny Pina from the Brewers. Looks like he splits starts with someone but he rakes when he's in the lineup. I don't even have a catcher on my roster at the moment :lol:.

Tempted to add Hedges, especially since I have Gattis who doesn't get regular at bats, but is he worth dropping Kole Calhoun or Eduardo Nunez for?

Tempted to add Hedges, especially since I have Gattis who doesn't get regular at bats, but is he worth dropping Kole Calhoun or Eduardo Nunez for?
I would never drop Eduardo Nunez, because that's a 40 SB guy. You can find another Kole Calhoun through free agents. Speed is hard to find and you can trade for it, rather than give it away.

I would never drop Eduardo Nunez, because that's a 40 SB guy. You can find another Kole Calhoun through free agents. Speed is hard to find and you can trade for it, rather than give it away.

Mind throwing some SB-heavy guys? Hamilton and Nunez are both on rosters and I'm drawing blanks on who else to target that may be in FA. Brandon Phillips is available now that I look. Just not sure how often I would Util him.

Last edited:
Rajai Davis - Jarrod Dyson - Hernan Perez if he starts getting playing time. Keep an eye on Perez because he has power and speed. He stole 35 bases last year.   

Rajai Davis - Jarrod Dyson - Hernan Perez if he starts getting playing time. Keep an eye on Perez because he has power and speed. He stole 35 bases last year.   

Right now Davis & Perez each have 1 SB. Dyson has 6, but I have Haniger so I may want to steer clear of adding another Mariner.

Phillips really may be my best bet.

Right now Davis & Perez each have 1 SB. Dyson has 6, but I have Haniger so I may want to steer clear of adding another Mariner.

Phillips really may be my best bet.
Davis stole 43 bases last year. He's been out with a tight hamstring though. They are saying he'll be back Sunday. I have Davis and Dyson on my team for SB's. 

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Keon Broxton's speed/power to show up :smh:. If he doesn't show me anything this week I'm gonna have to cut him loose.

I'm still waiting for Keon Broxton's speed/power to show up
mean.gif
. If he doesn't show me anything this week I'm gonna have to cut him loose.
Danny Santana is worse than he is. No idea why they aren't giving Hernan Perez more AB's. Until the manager benches Broxton, I'd keep him. It's a long season. 

I'm still waiting for Keon Broxton's speed/power to show up :smh: . If he doesn't show me anything this week I'm gonna have to cut him loose.
Danny Santana is worse than he is. No idea why they aren't giving Hernan Perez more AB's. Until the manager benches Broxton, I'd keep him. It's a long season. 
Good point. I'll just have him ride the pine until he shows a little consistency.

Cody Bellinger, 1B, Los Angeles Dodgers
2017 stats: 17 G, 15 R, .344/.425/.641, 4 2B, 0 3B, 5 HR, 14 RBI, 8 BB,21 K, 6 SB at Triple-A Oklahoma City.

You may not believe it based on those numbers you see below, but Bellinger’s numbers actually took a dive this week. And by “tumble” we mean he hit .286/.400/.571 and that caused his ridiculous numbers to fall. Of course, the sample size is small, but you can’t help but be impressed with what Bellinger is doing right now. He has a chance to be one of the best first basemen in baseball

Dodgers 1B/OF prospect Cody Bellinger is being called up.

You in my league? He was just added at 4:10 :rofl: by the same kid who stayed adding every prospect call-up last year.
Nah but I did pick him up :lol:. Got the Bleacher Report Team Stream notification at 4:06 and added him at 4:09 :pimp:. Dropped Rich Hill's punk *** for him. Hopefully Urias (who I also have) just takes his spot in the rotation. And hopefully Bellinger can give my offense a much-needed boost.

Last edited:
Dropped Triggs for Bellinger :smile:

I essentially dropped Graveman and Pence to grab Triggs for his start this past Sunday like a fool :smh: and I've already cut him. Graveman was added, Pence is still out there should I want him back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom