OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Ended up getting Bryant & Duffy for Thames & Miley

Gonna miss Thames but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to sell high

Philadelphia Phillies OF Aaron Altherr is another guy you might want to keep on your radar. Guy is hitting 2nd in their lineup with 2 SB's and 2 HR's with a .364 AVG. They just started playing him full time last week and he's raking big time. He's 6'5 and weighs 220, so he might be able to do some damage.   

^ Yep I grabbed him Monday morning. Been watching him for a couple years now. Talent's always been there, hopefully now the consistency is too.

Dodgers coach said Julio Urias is in the Bigs for good now. Innings will still probably be capped but that's good news. I expected them to hold him in the minors until at least next month.

King Felix is scheduled to see a doctor, he's experiencing 'dead arm' :smh: .
I saw they said he was experiencing shoulder issues. Hopefully it's nothing to do with his Labrum. A tear in mine ended my baseball "career" :lol:, as well as many others'.

Last edited:
Finally dropped Pedroia for Hernan Perez

Castro been holding down 2B for me but need a SS in the worst way. Hopefully Perez gets eligibility soon

Just as I figured, Haniger AND Felix to the 10-day DL. That's 4 guys I have on the DL with only 2 slots :smh: .

Would I be crazy to outright drop Felix?

Just as I figured, Haniger AND Felix to the 10-day DL. That's 4 guys I have on the DL with only 2 slots :smh: .

Would I be crazy to outright drop Felix?

Felix is expected to be out 2-3 weeks.

I'd hold unless he has a setback

I added Triggs (again) last night. Thinking of dropping Nola and grabbing a guy like Corbin or just sitting tight since he's eligible to return 5/1.

What the hell... Oh pitches 1 inning in the afternoon game and can't come in for the save tonight? :smh:

Luis severino has been a steal :pimp:

I drafted and dropped him in fear he would end up in the pen. Shame on me :x

Thoughts? I'm thinking of making the offer:

I trade: Archer
I receive: Roark & Nova

My pitchers currently are as follows:

• Archer
  • Dallas
  • Estrada
  • Triggs
  • Felix (DL)
  • Nola (DL)
  • Oh
  • Iglesias
  • Devenski

Last edited:
Luis severino has been a steal :pimp:

I drafted and dropped him in fear he would end up in the pen. Shame on me :x

Thoughts? I'm thinking of making the offer:

I trade: Archer
I receive: Roark & Nova

My pitchers currently are as follows:

• Archer
  • Dallas
  • Estrada
  • Triggs
  • Felix (DL)
  • Nola (DL)
  • Oh
  • Iglesias
  • Devenski

Bruh you're a Yankees fan too :rofl:
Should have had faith in your pitcher :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Traded Marcell Ozuna & Michael Conforto for Jean Segura. Needed a SS desperately & I feel my OF is strong enough to survive without Ozuna.

My OF: Betts, Bryant, Ozuna, H. Perez, Beltran, Piscotty
My SS: Crawford

Did the Reds/Cards game actually start yesterday before getting postponed? I went to edit my lineup and that game showed as postponed but I couldn't take those players out because they were locked :smh:. I thought players don't actually lock unless their game starts. Caused me to miss out on Cody Bellinger's 2 HR/RBI :smh:.

Last edited:
With Felix & Haniger pushed back to 3-4 weeks until a return, I'm really leaning towards cutting Felix :smh: .

Nola appears to have a setback too after his bullpen sesh. I'm thinking of making that 2 for 1 offer of Archer for two SPs. My team is in damn shambles.

Back
Top Bottom