**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I Know They Saying Rodgers Going To Play Today Against Vikings But Should I Bench Him And Just Start Mahomes Against Steelers?? I’m Leaning Towards Mahomes... What Do You Guys Think?

Saints or Broncos D/ST

I see Saints as being the "obvious" choice but garbage time counts. Den/Oak sounds like close game all the way through with Oak crap OLine

Is Breida a viable play? I don't really have a choice, but I'm trying to have someone show me any kind of light given Fournette is out and my other backs are poo ...

I Know They Saying Rodgers Going To Play Today Against Vikings But Should I Bench Him And Just Start Mahomes Against Steelers?? I’m Leaning Towards Mahomes... What Do You Guys Think?
I’d go Mahomes. Rodgers is going against a beastly Minn defense and he’s not 100%.

Is Breida a viable play? I don't really have a choice, but I'm trying to have someone show me any kind of light given Fournette is out and my other backs are poo ...

Breida will probably get you 8 points this week. He was the much better runner last week, but he didnt get a whole lot of goal line touches so his ceiling is limited

Breida is a play if there’s nothing else there. Could be worse.

Landry, Hyde, C. Carson, or Kupp in my Standard Flex?

Kupp.

I got Rodgers .. Stafford on my bench

Best options to pick up: Keenum, Eli, Darnold

None, roll with Rodgers.

Ppr

Dion Lewis vs Texans
Or
Chris Thompson vs Colts

Thompson may be a must start in PPR.

C.Davis or Kittle in the Flex? Full PPR

M.Thomas and Stills are going at WR (Baldwin owner smh)

And J.Reed starting at TE

only have 4 rbs.

fournette
devonta freeman
james white
latavius murray

james white is a must start for me this week so i have him in over freeman.

fournette is a gametime decision at 4pm. that leaves me with murray, who’s game is at 1pm. what would you do?

only have 4 rbs.

fournette
devonta freeman
james white
latavius murray

fournette is a gametime decision at 4pm. that leaves me with murray, who’s game is at 1pm. what would you do?
Anyone you can grab last minute? Pretty sure I saw Freeman is out for a couple weeks, no?

I’m a Fournette owner as well but I was able to drop Duke and grab Yeldon earlier this week. Marlon Mack and Sony Michele are active. I’m leery of NE RBs though and you already have White and Rex is playing too. Ekeler maybe? Crowell or Powell still available?

Anyone you can grab last minute? Pretty sure I saw Freeman is out for a couple weeks, no?

I’m a Fournette owner as well but I was able to drop Duke and grab Yeldon earlier this week. Marlon Mack and Sony Michele are active. I’m leery of NE RBs though and you already have White and Rex is playing too. Ekeler maybe? Crowell or Powell still available?

nope lol all of those guys you mentioned are drafted. crazy to say murray is my best option.

my bench is also
golladay
john brown
b marshall
d jax

which i feel none are droppable right now

only have 4 rbs.

fournette
devonta freeman
james white
latavius murray

Maybe take a flier on Corey Clement if available.

Back
Top Bottom