Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice read fam
el15zo.gif

Excellent outing by hyun jin..puts to rest the thought of him wearing down. Against what id call an elite lineup like the reds'. Tomorrow-Cap. Sounds kinda buzzkilly, doesnt it..? Meanwhile, dbags lose! 1.5 up otra vez!

Waking up good about the win last night then realizing cap is on the mound today.
Lol that same feeling kind of set in with me last night right after the win. Let's hope for the best. As always, he'll either be really solid or get hit hard. There hardly seems to be any middle ground with the guy

PUIG!!!!! Wheres that dude in the mlb season thread that said hed be forgotten in a month??

Best believe my dudes gonna be stuntin all around LA tonight and tomorrow between the yankee series in that double R!!!

People really mad on twitter because he slid :lol: I just don't want him getting injured. These people must really hate NBA and NFL players.

Ya having another reliable arm is never a bad deal. Especially with Cap throwing if he can make it to the 6th then have Wilson, Paco/Dominguez, Jansen then that's not bad. Plus if Jansen throws 2 days in a row then bam you have Wilson to come in and give Jansen a couple days rest. Just hope he comes out throwing good.

Definitely not going to see him anytime soon, after he gets proper training in, stints in single A, we're looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of mid to late August?? Am I wrong?

Anyone know the details of the deal in terms on money? I didn't see it anywhere.

Definitely not going to see him anytime soon, after he gets proper training in, stints in single A, we're looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of mid to late August?? Am I wrong?

This. He's still has a lot of adjusting/rehab to go through. That being said, I always hated dude cause he was so good with the Giants. And now that he's a Dodger, makes it even better. :pimp:

Our pitching is coming to fruition; Wilson will make a great addition later in the future.

Major League minimum, prorated for the 2013 season. So not much is invested, still, don't know how I feel about this move.

This move has nothing to do with Jansen's role.

I know the beard wanted to play for the Dodgers so thats a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom