Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be why SVS called up.

He was supposed to be called up when Lily went on waivers, but since there was a 10 day waiting period..:x
That was just a weird situation with Lily.

Not even mad about last night that much. At least they play the Cubbies to get it going again.

Last edited:
Puig with the growing pains. I'm not mad, would've loved to get the W and not have to see Mariano. They'll get back on track against the Cubs. Kershaw threw too many pitches in the 8th. His pitch count was cool up until that point. Where's the bats? Haven't really been putting up the runs I think we've grown accustomed to. They'll be fine tho. Can't win 'em all. Hopefully Kemp comes back early enough in September to get rid of the rust he will more than likely have. Oh well, let's go get this W today.

Go Blue!

Hairston w the big hit.

Puig with the insurance, SVS Had a solid game too.

Im worried about paco tho, seems like he could be burning out, not sure.

Not concerned about Pac....the pitch to overbay was a mistake left over the plate on am 0-2 count..and quite frankly, the check swing that was called a successful"check" was identical to the first unsuccessful check. The rizzo pitch was crushed oppo field...lol..but I guess hes been so good for extended periods of late that any mistakes are glaring. He lives on the corners and left a few meatballs out over.

Anyways, I think once wilson arrives, the pen will be much more stable with even more established roles.

Also...puigs last AB was impressive...didnt chase with 2 strikes and didnt try to do too much with the hanger.

Props to SVS, jerrhair, hanram as usual and withrow!

Gonzo has been an overlooked part of this team. No hype, just day in day out does what he is supposed to do.

As im listening to the game right now, I check my Instagram feed and see Hanley was just liking stuff. I'm like wtf, I go check the line up and see he's not playing. :lol:

Hell yeh, on the way to barcelona too after signing that contract from ac milan :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom