Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thirsty thursday deal looks a lot better now that he'll be pitching there
el15zo.gif

Last edited:
At league min, theres zero risk. Besides..wilson on 25 man roster>> marmol on 25 man roster.

He battles out there...we shall see how he reinvents himself with the decreased velocity.

Bullpen has been outstanding and it's finally good to see the clutch hitting. Team is clicking as a whole.

^yes..belisario is making alot of people eat crow.... that guy is critical...power righty in late and close gms to face right handed dangerous bats. That was the original formula..beli/jansen/league...now u just flip jansen and league. .league,as u can see..is much better in middle relief/set up than closing. Throw in loogy/middle relievers paco/JP and now Wilson plus another power righty in withrow..id say ned put together a fine pen.

Ellis tho 
smokin.gif

I want these 2 games. D'bags schedule is gonna be pretty rough over this next stretch. We need to gain more space between us n them. Great showing by the guys. I agree, this bullpen is looking nice, and if Wilson can make the role of set-up his, we'll be real nice.

Anyone else think Lopes look like Chong?

History has shown us the previous World Series winners all start getting hot around the All-Star break. If this team can continue playing as such and keep injuries down to a minimum; I am more than confident this team is winning it all this year.

We'll see how it goes, not even going to buy into it. 2009 was an incredible year from start to finish even with Manny getting suspended early on. Then Broxton imploded and it was a wrap that fast.

I'm weary of counting chickens before they hatch. The Cardinals have been quiet good all year, 'cause that is what they do. They don't need to get hot because they've been doing their thing all year. The Pirates have been solid as well, and so have the Braves, even though they've had some bumps. Team is rolling right now, but let's pump the brakes for a bit.

History has shown us the previous World Series winners all start getting hot around the All-Star break. If this team can continue playing as such and keep injuries down to a minimum; I am more than confident this team is winning it all this year.

Likewise. The city and Dodger fans alike need it to happen.

Pump our brakes? You sound a bit skittish my man; all I'm saying is this team is playing the type of ball that wins it all. I'm not here making any guarantees, just expressing I think this year is the year.

Let him heal, if anything he'll be really rested and can give them that push in sept that can carry them through the playoffs
For the most part I agree with this, along as they keep winning. Though I will be concerned that too much rest could lead to rust (poor hitting)

I'm weary of counting chickens before they hatch. The Cardinals have been quiet good all year, 'cause that is what they do. They don't need to get hot because they've been doing their thing all year. The Pirates have been solid as well, and so have the Braves, even though they've had some bumps. Team is rolling right now, but let's pump the brakes for a bit.

And also remember that 1 game playoff they have now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom