***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I’m thinking about offering Allen Robinson for Tyreek Hill. I think the Hill owner will go for it. Should I make that move?

I’m thinking about offering Allen Robinson for Tyreek Hill. I think the Hill owner will go for it. Should I make that move?

If i offered you that would accept it? You gonna have to package up to get him or something better tha. ARob especially since he was on the practice field today.

Considering Tyreek is back at practice I would say there is no chance in hell the dude would take that trade.

Would y’all start two TEs in kittle and dissly? Kirk, Coleman and Landry are currently on the bench due to their questionable status. Thanks

Got offered Tyreek for Ertz... man I want to do it but the TE landscape is the the most buns of bunsville

Id take it. Ertz aint the Ertz of last yr. I know TE position is thin but any give week Tyreek can put up enough for 2 guys provided the chemistry still there with Mahomes

Would y’all start two TEs in kittle and dissly? Kirk, Coleman and Landry are currently on the bench due to their questionable status. Thanks

Definitely if you dont have better options

Screenshot_20191002-231714_Chrome.jpg

Devin Singletary just got dropped in my league. Should I put in a claim or try and see if he clears?

What are we thinking is going to happen when he comes back? He had a great first 2 games before he went down but Frank Gore has had great games since then. Haven’t watched any Bills games but is Gore an every down back at this point?

Devin Singletary just got dropped in my league. Should I put in a claim or try and see if he clears?

What are we thinking is going to happen when he comes back? He had a great first 2 games before he went down but Frank Gore has had great games since then. Haven’t watched any Bills games but is Gore an every down back at this point?

I dropped him in 2 leagues ... oh well
I think they end up splitting carries now that he got hurt and Gore is still running good for his age. Theyre prpb gonna ease him back too. If you need the depth or really want him go for it.

Rest of season (standard) McLaurin or Sutton?

Week 11 - 16:
Sutton: Vikings Bills Chargers Texans Chiefs Lions
McLaurin: Jets Lions Panthers Packers Eagles Giants

My current WR: Julio Hill McLaurin Sutton Dorsett

I dropped him in 2 leagues ... oh well
I think they end up splitting carries now that he got hurt and Gore is still running good for his age. Theyre prpb gonna ease him back too. If you need the depth or really want him go for it.
Yeah I like to stash RBs on my bench for depth. Currently have Jamaal Williams and Mattison, will prob drop one of them for him since I can see Gore and Singletary doing a 50/50 split worst case scenario.

Also was able to trade Robert Woods and Devin Singletary in another league for Joe Mixon. I'm happy with it since my WR bench is fairly deep and being able to throw Joe Mixon in my flex weekly will be way more valuable. Robert Woods is in sell high mode right now after the big game but it's clear that Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cookes are 1 and 2 in LA

Also was able to trade Robert Woods and Devin Singletary in another league for Joe Mixon. I'm happy with it since my WR bench is fairly deep and being able to throw Joe Mixon in my flex weekly will be way more valuable. Robert Woods is in sell high mode right now after the big game but it's clear that Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cookes are 1 and 2 in LA

Idk bout that one. Mixon is injury prone and that oline sucks badly. Woods and Kupp run more of the same routes, Cooks is more boom or bust imo. I guess his bust side is more in the 3-7 range but its not what you want out of a teams "#1". But i cant blame the sell high on woods esp since he hasnt done much this year but he's pretty reliable.

Plus side is Mixon doesnt lose many touches to Gio though. He is out there for run & pass plays

Idk bout that one. Mixon is injury prone and that oline sucks badly. Woods and Kupp run more of the same routes, Cooks is more boom or bust imo. I guess his bust side is more in the 3-7 range but its not what you want out of a teams "#1". But i cant blame the sell high on woods esp since he hasnt done much this year but he's pretty reliable.

Plus side is Mixon doesnt lose many touches to Gio though. He is out there for run & pass plays
Yep I have Allen Robinson as my WR2 and he gets more work than Woods does so I figured it was worth it. Mixon in the flex to compliment Gurley and Melvin.

Thinking about dropping Matt Breida or Golden Tate for Kareem hunt.
I’m deep at WR...Hopkins, Juju, Edelman, Ridley, Aj Green, Shepard and Tate
My rbs are....Kerryon, Gallman, Damian Williams, Aaron Jones, and Breida in ppr league

Im gonna have to take an L come week 10 :sick: (Watson Hopkins Fournette McLaurin Michel McLaurin Sutton)

I have Conner and Jaylen Samuels is currently available. Would yall drop Miles Sanders and roster Samuels as a handcuff?

Same. All my leagues I have nearly half my roster with that week 10 bye

Might be able to skate by without dropping anyone, and see if I can win kickerless

QB: stream
RB: Gordon / Ekeler
WR: Thomas / AJ (if he's back)
TE: Waller
FL: Samuels
D/ST: Bears

:lol: yikes

I need to make some trades idk how my record will be at that point to just give away a W

Back
Top Bottom