Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I wouldnt have cared if KD went to the Lakers. Going to the Nets is what makes this sting the most.

Berman and Isola were always right. Literally about everything. This why our FO hates the media. They are usually right when it comes to our incompetence and its hard for them to accept the cold hard truth.

We preach culture and all this garbage, but where are the damn results?

-Look at how we've treated all of our stars (Melo, Amare, KP) why tf would anyone want to come here
-Fiz hasnt done **** for us as a salesman or as a coach really. No results whatsoever.
-That KP trade was horrendous, FO delusional af for falling for those "threats"
-We have some of the worst young talent in the league

The only way this team will ever be good is if we strike gold in the draft in multiple years. Because no top FA will ever come here, its been the case forever and we still fall for it. I'll always be a Knick fan, but ya'll need to wake tf up.

Last edited:
Ya'll shouldnt be mad at the media though. This is what they do. Its their job to build you up only to **** on you. Its been happening for decades.

Berman. Isola. Ian is next watch.

They should offer 3-4 year deals to DLo and Randle but they're going after Reggie Bullock. Are you ****ing kidding me? Do ya'll realize DLo is more interested in Minnesota over the Knicks. Thats ****ing absolutely insane to me. There are reasons to all of this and it starts at the top.

Bullock is a damn good 3pt shooter and we have zero shooters so it makes sense.

NBA is a bff league, D.Lo wants to go there cause towns is his bff

Not hard to grasp

Dotson is better and its not close. If we're gonna strike out on everyone, let the young guys play together. We dont need a guy who's gonna be on 5 teams in 7 years and not really a veteran.
Bro we have 70 million in cap space and struck out on our top targets what the **** do you want? Jesus Christ

Dotson is a shooter is it gonna hurt to add another one? We don't even have any numbers and you want to complain :lol:

Incompetency at its ****ING FINEST.

He's not a athletic PF, or some 7 foot center. He's a top player in the league and a top 10 player ever. You ****ing idiots man :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Look as Knicks fans we have to be realistic. We have a losing culture. The owner has openly treated fans and former players poorly. Our former GM openly ran down our last star (who was/is very well liked by players league wide) in the media, in front of our promising young player. Just because we got a new coach/front office doesn’t mean that stigma was going to disappear overnight.

On the bright side we have some youth and we can hopefully rebuild properly through the draft. It is what it os

Back
Top Bottom