OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I think as long as they're taken out and given a walk around regularly they'll be fine in those containers

So if you was purchasing some kicks out of the store and the guy bring you the most beat up box there is out of the back and bring a another guy a crisp fresh box with the same shoes wwyd? Lol just sayin

Im overseas niw and saw the greedys "what the" just chilling at this store...copped my pair...how u guys think the release is going to go stateside?

Easy cop or nah??

Im overseas niw and saw the greedys "what the" just chilling at this store...copped my pair...how u guys think the release is going to go stateside?

Easy cop or nah??
I think they'll sell out because the OG neon and slate colorways both sold out. The old sneakerheads copped those and all the young kids that call them "what the" will buy them in hopes of resell value.

Got my neon OG animal 95s delivered yesterday. I have to say sneakers n stuff did a great job with the double boxing. I am very pleased with how they double boxed my shoes. And not to mention the quality is A1

Back
Top Bottom