OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

i hope you just stick with your sz 9, because if you have copped 9.5 they will deff be too big
i got size 8 UK sizing.

id rather get a lil bigger size than too tight, not entirely sure about the no-sew material, like if its too tight or anything like that.

foxes were were pretty easy to cart, the rabbits took a few tries, i tried the site then was able to cop off the app after repeat errors and other nonsense.

thank god i was awake at 3am..

Last edited:
Hey guys I am new to the group could you help with the sizing of the air max 95 looking to buy the DB "JB" air max 95... I am us 11.5 in af1/aj1 and us 12 in flyknit racer/huarache nm / rosherun cheers guys

Hey guys I am new to the group could you help with the sizing of the air max 95 looking to buy the DB "JB" air max 95... I am us 11.5 in af1/aj1 and us 12 in flyknit racer/huarache nm / rosherun cheers guys

I wear a 13 in most flyknit products and in the am 95. Those db 95s in particular are also 13 for me.

i would play it on safe and go with the sz 12

i aready foresee taking a big L on the DW rabbits this friday.  mad heads is talking about error screens and ish on size?.  this is 2015 safari all over again.  
mad.gif

I thought these were junk at the start, probably because they're so different to DWs of the past.

More I see if them the more they're growing on me. I think they're going to look pretty good on foot.

It's annoying.

:lol: change of heart I see, it happens

Want the rabbits, havent been this excited for 95s in along time

i aready foresee taking a big L on the DW rabbits this friday.  mad heads is talking about error screens and ish on size?.  this is 2015 safari all over again.  >:

Size website is bad for slowdown/waiting screens. I couldn't get on the site for a full 24 hours when the banned 1 dropped. Didn't experience any problems over the weekend though still sizes of the white pair when I looked Saturday morning

^ nice. you got lucky for sure. guess cncpts won't be an option on Saturday seeing as they honored the orders placed last wk. looks like it's SNKRS app or bust for me and that always ends up being a big L.
why can't Nike ever text me a "we reserved you a pair of these" when it's a shoe I actually want? gotten a text every wk since I dl the Nike+ app but they've yet to be a pair I'd want to own.

nice PU to start with, i thought you are only into 90s, btw do you have any 1s or AM lights ?
Thanks. Yeah my mains are 90s, BWs and Air Trainers. I'm trying to copp an OG CW in
1, 90, BW, 180, 93, 95, 97. Just something I wanna do over time. So I just checked off the 95. As of right now no I don't own any 1s or lights.

Rabbit seems nice on eBay pictures...I saw prices as 350 euros or dollars, can't remember ^^

As someone already said, at least an original model!

I saw new ones at JD :

Love the colors, not the materials

Back
Top Bottom