Official 2021-2022 Charlotte Hornets Thread : Bouknight, Jones, The LaMelo Era

Please, please please please do NOT draft Doug McDermott.  I would be really mad with that selection.

Hoping for Aaron Gordon, Noah Vonleh, Nik Stauskus at 9 and then PJ Hairston, Kyle Anderson, Elfrid Payton at 24.

Draft could not have gone better!

Net changes: Noah Vonleh, PJ Hairston and $15 million cap room.

Lance Stephenson a possibility?

Either way, if we can re-sign McRoberts at a reasonable price, resign CDR, find a good backup C and PG (G. Vasquez?) as well as deal Henderson then things will be looking real good.

The hornets are possibly top 4 or 5 team in east...Im so ready for 2k15 so i can play with hornets vonleh and big al down low plus hairston at 2

Rather get rid of Gary Neal before gerald

He thinks he's way better than he actually is

Hornets building a very good squad and the jersey's are 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i dont like the jerseys... they should've done more with it, like they had in new orleans.. but then again, you cant expect much from jordan brand... and why on earth is the jerry on the back of the jersey?:smh::smh::smh:

Wish they could've got Parson but I really like core. Teams success relies heavy on a healthy Big Al. Zeller need to be better, if not Noah will be in the starting lineup real early. Love how he attacks the glass already. I can def see him putting up double double numbers every night. Still on the fence about PJ tho

Noah stunk up summer league worst than pj. Noah got a higher ceiling IF he get his offense right.

Don't like how pj didn't attack the paint efficiently...don't want him to be just a shot jacker...hopefully summer league humbled them both

Last edited:
Noah stunk up summer league worst than pj. Noah got a higher ceiling IF he get his offense right.

Don't like how pj didn't attack the paint efficiently...don't want him to be just a shot jacker...hopefully summer league humbled them both
I agree with you on PJ. He has the frame to get at the rim harder and get to the line. Unfortuantely, with the limited minutes he will probably see, his primary goal will be to get 3s.

I'm still of the personal opinion that we should trade Henderson before the All Star Break this year. MKG, Taylor, Neal, PJ are enough wings. I'd like to see them parle Henderson into another pick next year or another option at the 4 behind Marvin.

Kemba to Knicks is unlikely. For one, Charlotte going to try to resign him during the year AND is going to probably pay him a little over his market value on a 4 year deal. Secondly, and this is the one factor that could change during the year, but even though he'd be going home he'd be leaving a team that is on the up and about to teach it's hopeful peak in next 2-3 years. Can't say the same for the Knicks right now.

This all my personal opinion though.

They could've dropped the purple away color and used the carolina blue colorway instead but whatever im happy to have the hornets back

Any Charlotte residents been to the team store? How much are the replica jerseys? What's the word on the swingmans?

They have the replicas online, but only as "customs" so they are $10 more than the replicas for any other team in the league if you just want a player.

Back
Top Bottom