Official 2021-2022 Charlotte Hornets Thread : Bouknight, Jones, The LaMelo Era

@2014NBAballin  Thx, I saw that too. Unfortunately I'm not in the QC and the preorder only in team store. I'm assuming by the time I make it to a game (going to one of the first 3) that they will be in store.

Def need one of each color.

MKG really impressed tonight. That shot looked better and his hustle was the only thing we had going for a bit. Marvin pkayer well also. You can tell that groin is holding Lance back.

And Kemba. Walker. With. The. Step back. Giving Brandon Knight dat work.

MKG really impressed tonight. That shot looked better and his hustle was the only thing we had going for a bit. Marvin pkayer well also. You can tell that groin is holding Lance back.

And Kemba. Walker. With. The. Step back. Giving Brandon Knight dat work.
All of this. 

I got chills watching the comeback...we can do some damage this year. 

Taking some of the load off of Al is going to be huge overall. 

Pops wanted to go to his first NBA game. Took him to the ATL one. Since he was paying, he wanted decent seats. Scored 5th row off StubHub for a great price. I've never sat that close. It was awesome! Perfect game for him to with the 2OT and buzzer beater from Lance.

Pops was loving some Big Al and the old school game. Really glad I was there.

Anyone got a gif of the one hand ball fake Lance pulled? It was on that play prior to his spin move and floater in the lane. He danced a little on it. Need dat GIF.

Either way, was hoping this thread was going to be more active this season, but I guess people on NT ain't really Hornets fans. Bummer. Some of the other threads get really active and I love to talk Hornets.

I need a pair of swingman teal and purple game shorts.

Do you force Vonleh into the rotation? And who mins does he get?

Last edited:
Them game shorts is mad pricey. Go swingman. The quality isn't wirth over 2x the swingman price imho.

Vonleh going to take a while to get spun up. If he excels, he'll take some Maxiell minutes in a small lineup, but that's scary beside Zeller. I was impressed last night with Marvin's post D on Boozer but only watched first half

Sorry misread on mobile. Saw you say "game" and thought you meant the authentic shorts. Now see swingman and feel dumb.

:pimp: didnt know this thread was active.

Hope we can sneak a win at portland since we lost to the lakers :smh:

I'm really not feeling the offense...

Offense looks weak for sure. Not playing great both sides of ball. I'd personslly like to see some Pargo and less Roberts.

I'm here...should have posted after Kemba's drive last Friday...
pimp.gif

Yep...right now at 14 ppg...and that's really not cutting it.

As far as Lance, the last two games he's played well. He said he's getting more comfortable.

Last edited:

Anyone want to take bets on a Lance trade?
Depends on record on new year. Schedule is light(er) till then. If we win the games we should win in December, I don't think we will trade him.

We're still only a few games out of playoffs in east. 
laugh.gif

What we need to do is package Henderson and a 2nd round pick to Miami to get McRoberts back.

Letting McRoberts and CDR go was a mistake in my opinion. Should have resigned both and dealt Henderson right after season last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom