OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't honestly think he's as open as is being purported to be, player of this caliber no way is he still in the fact finding stage.

I could be wrong though
Yeah I’m of the opinion he knew where he was going before he entered.

It’s just funny seeing reports that he’s just making contact with some schools now. Yeah ok.

Guy’s a weirdo.

Over a kid saying the players have to say “enough is enough” and mentally get their heads in the right place to succeed.

Boy Oh Boy you keep finding a way to hate on anything Longhorns related. What weird is a program give their head coach 9 million dollars who hasn't won anything and giving him a National Championship Plaque. I can't make this up.

Boy Oh Boy you keep finding a way to hate on anything Longhorns related. What weird is a program give their head coach 9 million dollars who hasn't won anything and giving him a National Championship Plaque. I can't make this up.
Guy’s a goof. Always has been.

Got nothing to do with Texas, dummy. The kid wasn’t wrong and there was nothing wrong with what he said.

Sark calling him out publicly and reprimanding him is goofball ****. But it’s par for the course for him.

I haven’t used it in ages but I might have to hit the ignore button. You’re a weird dude.

Got nothing to do with Texas, dummy. The kid wasn’t wrong and there was nothing wrong with what he said.

Sark calling him out publicly and reprimanding him is goofball ****. But it’s par for the course for him.
How is he a goof. DUMMY

I haven’t used it in ages but I might have to hit the ignore button. You’re a weird dude.
I am sorry. Yall turn the blind eye to thugs stealing out of a vape shop.

N41D N41D Nothing we haven't heard but Brenden Rice talked in a podcast about being recruited by TAMU and the WR coach telling him he was the top guy on their board and outright offering NIL as the sell. Said they were spending crazy dollars on everyone.

N41D N41D Nothing we haven't heard but Brenden Rice talked in a podcast about being recruited by TAMU and the WR coach telling him he was the top guy on their board and outright offering NIL as the sell. Said they were spending crazy dollars on everyone.
Who the actual hell is Brendan Rice? :lol: :lol:

Ain’t he from like 2020? Before NIL was even a thing?

Who the actual hell is Brendan Rice? :lol: :lol:

Ain’t he from like 2020? Before NIL was even a thing?
Jerry Rice’s son. Was a 2020 kid to CU but transferred this winter. Said he almost went to A&M but last minute decided since he wants to be one and done he chose a WR centric offense. I didn’t know you guys were even recruiting him.

Jerry Rice’s son. Was a 2020 kid to CU but transferred this winter. Said he almost went to A&M but last minute decided since he wants to be one and done he chose a WR centric offense. I didn’t know you guys were even recruiting him.
Nobody that reports on A&M football even knew we were recruiting him. Never heard that name came up once as even the slightest possibility. And he wouldn’t have even gotten any actual WR instruction from our WR “coach” either.

THAT PART !!!!!
Are you like 12 years old or something? Or just don’t follow your own school’s doings? You sound like that Urban Legend herb on 247.

0EEB4168-F017-4A98-999D-43E96B268BE4.png

0D983362-08DD-48F7-8055-CC97A9651AE0.png

Are you like 12 years old or something? Or just don’t follow your own school’s doings? You sound like that Urban Legend herb on 247.

Man what the heck are you talking about. I haven't said nothing about NIL money or the Aggies passing it out

Y’all stop quoting this dude so I don’t even gotta see his nonsense no more.

I never even saw Rice’s name come up anywhere ever as a possibility and I’m as in the weeds as you can get on A&M recruiting:lol:

They weren’t ever wasting a spot in this class on another spare part upperclassman receiver.

Y’all stop quoting this dude so I don’t even gotta see his nonsense no more.

I never even saw Rice’s name come up anywhere ever as a possibility and I’m as in the weeds as you can get on A&M recruiting:lol:

They weren’t ever wasting a spot in this class on another spare part upperclassman receiver.
Any surprise this guy is with Lincoln Riley and spewing that on a podcast now? Those OU dudes have always been about trashing A&M any chance they get lol

Carrington actually is an overrated bum though. It would be funny to see him in an actual on-field position. Especially trying to replace Samples.

Carrington actually is an overrated bum though. It would be funny to see him in an actual on-field position. Especially trying to replace Samples.
How is he overrated and a bum? Y'all only say that because he was on the Longhorns staff. Come on stop it

How is he overrated and a bum? Y'all only say that because he was on the Longhorns staff. Come on stop it
Has Texas recruiting fallen off at all despite a 5-7 season? Did USC really land anyone super surprising because of him?

Granted I don’t follow USC too closely, but most I saw with his name involved was Chris Marshall and Devon Campbell (who were pretty much all A&M and UT the entire way anyways).

Don’t get me wrong, he does a pretty good job with managing things, but he’s not swinging many recruitments his way like you would think a guy getting his level of love would.

Has Texas recruiting fallen off at all despite a 5-7 season? Did USC really land anyone super surprising because of him?

Don’t get me wrong, he does a pretty good job with managing things, but he’s not swinging many recruitments his way like you would think a guy getting his level of love would.
Texas recruiting didn't fall off or will never fall off because kids will go to Texas regardless. Texas issue has been coaching and developing players. When Carrington was in Texas he helped seal the deal with a lot of recruits. He is young and in touch with them. I don't know much about what he did at USC but I think their downfall in recruiting was their coaching staff. Heck they hired Orlando as their DC after he was fired from Texas.

Texas recruiting didn't fall off or will never fall off because kids will go to Texas regardless.
So you’re agreeing that Texas will always have a top 3ish-5ish class regardless if Carrington is involved or not…

So again, what was his real impact?

So you’re agreeing that Texas will always have a top 3ish-5ish class regardless if Carrington is involved or not…

So again, what was his real impact?
I would say top 8-10. He did seal the deal with some recruits. He will do it again now,. You may say overrated ok I get it but bum come on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom