OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say top 8-10. He did seal the deal with some recruits. He will do it again now,. You may say overrated ok I get it but bum come on now
Lots of moving factors with his movement the past couple of years, and the coaching situations at both of his newest spots. But I’d be willing to bet TCU doesn’t end up significantly better off just because they have him on staff.

Herman had a pretty good recruiting staff despite on field results (like a lot of good recruiting staffs - including A&M) and Carrington got a lot of shine for that at Texas. I just don’t buy that he was a super significant piece of winning players over based on what I know from personal recruitments that went yalls way at that time.

Y’all stop quoting this dude so I don’t even gotta see his nonsense no more.

I never even saw Rice’s name come up anywhere ever as a possibility and I’m as in the weeds as you can get on A&M recruiting:lol:

They weren’t ever wasting a spot in this class on another spare part upperclassman receiver.
For what it's worth this article mentions A&M recruiting him out of high school

and 247 and on3 has them on his list of offers. He said he was speaking with Jimbo too.

As for spare part, the scouting reports on him out of Colorado weren't terrible :lol:

Damn not JT Heisman :smh:
drake-lets-go.gif

LOVE IT

For those who don't remember what he looks like in a REAL air raid (sorry atlsfinest atlsfinest )

LET'S GOOOOO!

(Who are WVU's receivers...? :lol:)

A&M getting the 2023 bags flowing.

Top-100 commits from cornerbacks Jayvon Thomas and Bravion Rogers this week.

If they lose to Miami, all hell might break loose online.
Whew, I think that game may be winnable too. Let’s see what Mario does in the portal post-Spring. This team is going to look drastically different, IMO.

I mean I’m happy it ended up the way it did, but was he wrong to assume the interview was going to be a formality?

I don’t really see the point in seriously interviewing someone who is a much of a known commodity as Jim.
A guy who has shown big issues of working with folks and who some might’ve questioned if modern football was passing him by offensively before last year? I think it’s entirely worth it especially for a first time GM. That’s not an agreement you want to go into without clear expectations.

I don't honestly think he's as open as is being purported to be, player of this caliber no way is he still in the fact finding stage.

I could be wrong though
I think Miami back channeled him into the portal. We’ll see if FSU can change his mind?

He been buying players for years
Goofy **** acting like that’s not already been going on.

Now we wanna be mad and morally outraged about it because the teams with the most money can sling it freely.

Lincoln Riley was on the same nonsense last week.

All good when Nick’s doing it under the table and pillaging elite talent from rival teams’ rosters through the “portal” though.

Now we wanna be mad and morally outraged about it because the teams with the most money can sling it freely.

All good when Nick’s doing it under the table and pillaging elite talent from rival teams’ rosters through the “portal” though.

And didnt Bryce Young just get a big NIL deal?

He can cry about the portal all he wants but he sure welcomed Jameson Williams with open arms

N41D N41D i gotta ask though, what the hell is the pic on the left :lol:

Still a good get though

All goofy recruiting **** :lol:

A&M’s got this like killer-themed photo booth. Some of the stuff is sick. Strobe lights, those old school horror movie hockey masks, chain saws, etc.

The fish are “big fish” hunting stuff.

That’s not really what Lincoln was mad about. Oregon doesn’t have more money than usc. He’s mad about the rules or lack thereof around it was throwing shade at Josh Conerly getting flown to Oregon for an illegal 3rd official visit that was a straight pay to play pitch.

He and Saban are pro NIL. He’d be a fool not to be. It’s an advantage for USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom