OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Texas got Texas money and can't get whatever they want. :lol:

I could see Campbell's schtick working at Oregon. Bigger gig with expectations but not blueblood win or die expectations.

I could also see Kiffin taking UCLA because he's just petty enough to be the guy that goes and tries to **** in the pool for USC.
That’s a different discussion lol. You gotta have a maga hat on for Texas too

Not sure how we landed him with all of this going on :lol:. But saw that y’all fired Chris Marve and replaced him with Shannon?

I don't think his circle was ever going to really let him get out of the area, had to hope that the coaching situation was enough to let him fly the nest. I don't really fault him though, if that's where his heart is then live out your dreams.

And yeah it looks like Shannon is taking his spot on the trail as of now, but as far as a position coach going forward I'd hope we can do better. Though he is a pretty good LB coach and has those So Fla ties.

I think Marve is headed to VT w/ Pry., they have Vandy ties. He didn't get fired per se', think he's just looking for a different opportunity

Last edited:

Oh Dabo about to dip. He knows that ride at Clemson is over and Saban ain’t going anywhere soon. Wonder how that holy roller act going to play in Vegas? I already see him and Carr holding revivals after practice

What is Oregon’s ceiling though? They played for a Natty in 2014 and seem to constantly be a upset loss away from making the playoff. I’d rather coach in the PAC and only have to worry about USC opposed to Bama, LSU, etc.
In a world where usc has been a dumpster fire for a literal decade. And losing in the natty twice in 10 years? When you should have stepped right into USC's role?

shoot, winning 9 games, he gets a raise in Miami. He's a likable guy and good salesman. He'll get time to make it happen.

The U should not be expecting 10 wins for at least 3 years. Lets be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom