OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OU board runner is on tilt
:lol:
:rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 11.19.27 PM.png
11366332.png

Their commits starting to like OU slander on twitter too. Fanbase is in full meltdown.

Keep in mind they came up with that AFTER A TIMEOUT
I’m not giving Jimbo the benefit of the doubt, but I think nako xl nako xl gotta be right and that was some sort of option route.

And Evan has pretty consistently run routes short of sticks and yard markers for a few weeks now...

just bad all around.

Jumbo might as well let their yell leaders drop a slur because that’s the only good he’s done

I’m not giving Jimbo the benefit of the doubt, but I think nako xl nako xl gotta be right and that was some sort of option route.

And Evan has pretty consistently run routes short of sticks and yard markers for a few weeks now...

just bad all around.

Man it seems like they were throwing it short all night when it was a time crunch. I almost would’ve ran it there at that point. Then again Haynes didn’t look anywhere else

Man it seems like they were throwing it short all night when it was a time crunch. I almost would’ve ran it there at that point. Then again Haynes didn’t look anywhere else
Would’ve jammed it with Achane.. or you roll out King and flood the endzone with receivers.

That call was bizarre at best and Evan ran a bad route.

Just painfully obvious at this point that kind of timing route isnt something Haynes King can execute.

That ball has to come out damn near immediately. Its gotta be out before Stewart breaks.

Even if it gets out on time for King its out slow because hes gotta wind up from behind his knees.

I’m sick.

93E8BB3B-71B4-4EA2-9AA0-F24CE414897D.jpeg

This thing has to be out and damn near on Evan at this point and you have a chance. Two seconds have already run off the clock.

The more I look at this play call the less I hate it. I still dont love it and damn sure would have done something else and Jimbo’s gotta know better... but holy cow Haynes goofed.

93E8BB3B-71B4-4EA2-9AA0-F24CE414897D.jpeg

This thing has to be out and damn near on Evan at this point and you have a chance. Two seconds have already run off the clock.

The more I look at this play call the less I hate it. I still dont love it, but holy cow Haynes goofed.
Given how they were moving the ball, I would’ve preferred that they either handed off the ball, did a QB draw or at least get King outside of the pocket to make Bama respect that he could scramble it in.

Given how they were moving the ball, I would’ve preferred that they either handed off the ball, did a QB draw or at least get King outside of the pocket to make Bama respect that he could scramble it in.
100%

Haynes has never shown the ability to snap this ball off and make this throw.

Evan can absolutely make this play. King just can’t.

How we landed on that after a free TO is baffling.

100%

Haynes has never shown the ability to snap this ball off and make this throw.

Evan can absolutely make this play. King just can’t.

How we landed on that after a free TO is baffling.
That play call didn’t play to his strengths. He can’t make that throw but he doesn’t need to do it. At the 2 yard line Bama is expecting the pass and King is mobile enough where he could’ve got it in. Makes me angry that they let Bama off the hook.

This is such a crazy stat. Oklahoma and Ohio State are the only two programs that have basically never been bad in 100+ years. Even Alabama has had their down periods like the early 2000s when they had three and four win seasons.

He would have been better off sitting this season out and getting ready for the draft. He has 130 yds on the entire season

Would’ve jammed it with Achane.. or you roll out King and flood the endzone with receivers.

That call was bizarre at best and Evan ran a bad route.
Yeah I said last night I think I would have run it. Or like you said given king more than one option of where to go with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom