Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
Yes sir I got a pair last week.Still thinking if I should get a double of them? Not sure. The 3s' are the top jordan for me.

How do they feel, I think those will be the closest thing we get to the True Blues....

I'm happy to hear the toe box on the fire reds/flips is as wide as the Cool Grey III. These shoes are going to be roomy and comfy..cannot wait until Saturday.

copped my flips at finishline today at the mall....all i gotta do is pick 'em up sat. morning....
good lookin 160...flips is nice....
only had money for one of 'em right now but i kno i can get the fire reds cheaper from a reseller than the flips so it was an easy decision

Not really feelin the harber III's, not that it would matter anyway I wear a 12.5
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​
FS: AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE DS 11&11.5 175 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Can someone tell me why my local champs, footlocker, and finishline are all not getting the flips in, just the fire reds... i need to move to a different city..

Quote:
good lookin 160...
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

that shirt doesn't make sense :rolleyes
eyes.gif
it should be an acronym. EX: CREAM form manifest

this is one shoe that will see day light the day i buy it, and the rest will stay ds
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!

yea i'm wonderin if they hittin swoosh too, and what prices will be.

btw im with 160 on that shirt :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
No Problem BTW that t-shirt someone put up was beyond wack and very corny

I agree, you just beat me to it.....
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Thanks for all the LOVE on the shirt guys I really appreciate it. I thought it was a pretty dope concept but I guess to each his own. Thank you for all the emails for your orders your shirts will be shipped out on release date.

saw both the fire reds, and flips in person today...actually bought flips today and am going back for the fire reds on saturday....i must say all the hype for the quality...wasnt hype at all...cuz its true statements...fire reds quality is very very good and quality on flips is also pretty unbelievable.....good luck to everyone copping...

Quote:
Like I said b4 2x Fires, 1x Flips, and 1x Harbors.. Still trying to talk momma into letting me get that 2nd pr of Flips...

Please tell me you're Mom is not buying you all of those. I don't want to be a hater, but come on dog. More power to you though if your Mom willingly spills out cash for 4 pairs of jays in 1 day.

Back
Top Bottom