Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

winter coming, by chance what are my choices for converting waves to that cruly (drake fro)

If you can go 7-8+ weeks wolfing with clean deep waves, just get some oil/gel and style the waves into curls

Like this

Last edited:
I tried the long hair/curl thing but my hair is just too thick. Looks like a fro and you can only tell that I have curls if youre up close.

Some of you guys wolf for a very long time. The last time I got a haircut was on August 30Th. I can't go longer

than 5 weeks. I do get line-ups every week though. It's unnecessary to me after that point. The next time I'm

getting a full haircut is October 4Th. It's starting to bother me now with this thick hair.
laugh.gif

I can't even get past 4weeks.. Ordered some coldlvbel pomade to see what it can do to help with hold... Seasick didn't do it for me..

About to start my wolf. What y'all using to keep it laid down and wavy after week 4 or 5? Almost out of carrot cream. Not sure if I'm gonna order some more, or stick with Olive Oil x pink hair lotion combo. 

What are some tips to getting my hair to look thicker and more fuller?

Jamaican black castor oil I use it on my crown because I just realized I cut my grown wrong and from years of brushing my crown is thin, if your gonna use it all over your head though I would "water it down" with another oil or product because it is thicker than your typical oil. I can't tell if its because I'm wolfing or the product works but my crown seems to be getting darker than normal

Excited about my Coldlvbel, the reason being is the texture it has. I first opened the can I didn't even have to test it to know it would work. It's like Murray's(you do not need a lot at first). With this product I will go about another approach as far as applying the clabel. I usually apply as I am and seasick pomade(just a dab) after a fresh cut(big no no now that I'm learning). I'm going to wait until my third week to apply it because my hair usually starts growing rapidly after the first week and a half after a fresh cut. Also I was skeptical about 360jeezys comment on him switching back to diane because cqp wasn't connecting as good. I felt the same way but I wasn't brushing enough(I thought I was) with my cqp. Now that I've been brushing a bit more my hair is where I want it when I get a cut.. All in all brushing wolfing is going to get you neat noticeable waves

About to start my wolf. What y'all using to keep it laid down and wavy after week 4 or 5? Almost out of carrot cream. Not sure if I'm gonna order some more, or stick with Olive Oil x pink hair lotion combo. 
Sweet Jamila & a medium CQP brush & finish it off with the premium. When you get out the shower, before you put any product in ya hair you wanna do some blot drying but leave it a bit damp, then brush with the medium until your pattern reappears & your hair is completely dry. Then apply the product, then go in with the medium, then finish with the premium.

You can skip the blot dry step & when u hop out the shower and just brush until it dries, but that'll take like 2-3 hours when your hair gets thicker.

On my last extended wolf I went for 12 weeks.

Cold label works too but it made my **** hard as hell. Sweet jamila had it much softer. Can't go wrong with either one though. Cold Label's wolfing pomade isn't necessary at all

Last edited:
I really wanna get some cold label products...I've been researching them after lucky posted them in another thread..cats on YouTube & different wave forums swear by em..lbrigs let me know how it works for you

Last edited:
I really wanna get some cold label products...I've been researching them after lucky posted them in another thread..cats on YouTube & different wave forums swear by em..lbrigs let me know how it works for you

to be real, I like them a lot , they are a small black business, and I support those. They ship form Cali and I`m in atlanta and got my products in like 2 days, it was even where one of my products was out of stock that the owners wife sent me an email from her iPhone saying it was out of stock and would ship the next day and not some automated random email.

My girl is into the natural hair stuff big and could tell the ingredients in their products were high quality. I pretty much feel they are now my one stop shop for hygiene products minus a few items.

I can vouch for lucky.. I live in bama and got my product in two days basically ordered Wednesday night got it Friday. Today it's been 3days since my cut.. I felt the urge to try it before wolfing for shine and just used two surface swipes and brushed while my hair was damped and boy you can say my frizzy hair is laid down from just putting my finger tip on the surface of the pomade and the shine is bright like Rihanna's forehead with baby oil.. Will def stand behind them and cqp.

@illsteelo it depends on your hair texture with pomaded versus moisturizers. By the second week after a hair cut you try just using moisturizers in my head if you want too you come out looking rough.. Some ppl have to use holding products..cats like sir cruse/nickwavy can prolly go weeks without using pomades. Also depends on length(how fast your hair grows)

Back
Top Bottom