OFFICIAL 57th Grammy Awards Thread Feb 8

Then you have Khloe saying she wants the Hennessy walking around Kanye back.

Kim saying that she wishes that he had actually went on stage and did it.

Him making them take the "E!" covers off the mics.

So many crazy things took place and we all know this won't be the last time. Has anyone ever asked him how his mother would feel about all that has gone on with him since she passed? He hasn't been the same 'Ye since then to me personally.

Then you have Khloe saying she wants the Hennessy walking around Kanye back.
Kim saying that she wishes that he had actually went on stage and did it.
Him making them take the "E!" covers off the mics.

So many crazy things took place and we all know this won't be the last time. Has anyone ever asked him how his mother would feel about all that has gone on with him since she passed? He hasn't been the same 'Ye since then to me personally.

that felt a lil weird... like she wants the ****(rymes with room) ye back

Last edited:
beck shouldht have won plain and simple.. but this is the grammys so I guess it makes sense 

Dudes claiming Bey should have won knowing damn well they haven't even heard Sam Smith or Becks album. NT kills me sometime. To each their own i'm happy Bey didn't win.

Ever since I saw the 2 versions of Hey Mama there's no doubt her death f'd him up bad. Dude needs therapy if he's never gotten any yet.

Some points

A lot of you don't like Beyoncé because you don't like Beyoncé.

Nobody cares about Record or Album of the Year other than when it's announced.

Kanye sure has a way of getting people talking about HIM.

No MC could go at Kanye, because he would have Cyhi, Consequence, Pusha T or whoever to help with a diss. Plus he's actually bigger than rap. More so than Jay. Plus he's pretty much a caricature of himself. What can you say about Em or Joe Budden that they haven't said of themselves? Everyone has accepted him for who he is, and he can do stuff others can't. IMO a lot of it's just publicity stunts and he's playing you dudes like a violin.

Has anyone saying Beck shouldn't of won heard his album or given a good reason why?
That's what I'm wondering. Morning Phase is fantastic.
The meaning of your sn just clicked with me. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One of my friends on here just sent me this and has me dying
roll.gif

Blessing man with the Yeezys though
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Son, this guy Kanye is seriously gone. It's sad. He's talented but this guy is out of his mind. "Do you see this coat?!?!?!?!!" Hahahaha. This guy is so far up Jay's *** which is hilarious because he's been hotter musically for years. Maybe he's just looking for Beyonce's approval of Kim.

Cat doing the interview says, what's Bruce gonna change his name to after the sex change. Then you hear someone saying ooooooooo :rofl:

I've heard Beyonce's album WAY more than I would like to. Good album but nothing great. I haven't heard Beck's album. I don't think Beyonce should have won though. Sam Smith had a better album than Beyonce. I think for Kanye to do that is weak as hell. Beck should say something but he probably won't.

Didn't even know Beck was still around til today when I heard the news. That Scientology money has done him well I see.

Congrats to Sam Smith and Beck. It's good to see REAL ARTISTS win. Sorry but Beyonce doesn't even write her own songs and ppl think she should just win everything. Ye gotta stop fighting for mediocrity and just chill.

What's with some ppl's slander towards Pharrell? Have some damn respect the man is basically a legend at this point :smh:

I respect Beck. My musical tastes go from Chopin, Coldplay, Selena, Oasis and Foo Fighters to the XX, Logic, Lupe, Mozart, Tiesto, Kendrick and Cole World. Point is, I don't care that Beyonce didn't win, the issue is that Beck's album is garbage. And I've actually listened to it, where most havent. Didn't deserve a nomination.

She going to hell. Kanye going to heaven.

...and the conversation with St. Peter will go something like this...

St. Peter: Kanye, have you repented for your sins

Kanye: Sins...MAN YOU SEE THIS COAT!

:lol:

I think Kanye is trolling all of us, dude is pure comedy. The arrogance is so out there it can't possibly be real. Kanye is the only dude that could make paps completely forget KK is even there.

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE Kanye STAN and a part of me lost some respect for the man last night.

I didn't necessarily agree with some of his previous outbursts (Bush doesn't care about black people, Taylor Swift, etc.) but I respected them and I could understand his point of view.

Last night was just 100% ignorance. Beck is an amazing artist, he's the definition of an artist. No offense to Beyonce, but Beck writes his music, plays all the instruments, and sings all of his music. And he's been doing it for over a decade. He's very similar to Prince in his artistry. 

Clearly, Kanye didn't listen to Beck's catalogue. Therefore his actions were ignorant. I could respect him not liking Beck's music, but separating personal taste and respect for artistry or two different things here, and regardless of your musical tastes, you have to respect Beck's craft. 

Also, to be married to a Kardashian, and rant about authenticity and artistry, very ignorant. 

I respect Beck for sure.. his **** sounds the exact same as it did 10 years ago... c'mon man... idk if I would have given it to Beyonce either... kanye obviously got his bias...

and SMFH at those paparazzi.. asking those ****** questions... 

Some of you need to understand, you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer    
glasses.gif

" have you ever heard of beck before yesterday? "  TF? 

"am I venturing into the fashion industry"  TF ?  

"you prolly got one of the cutest kids in the world " - try telling that to ANY proud parent 
mean.gif

kanye handled that better than I would have, thats for sure! LOL 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom