OFFICIAL 59th Grammy Awards Thread 2/12/17

I hope they didn't use the "Buggin Out" footage to remember Phife as retaliation to Busta Rhymes and the Angent Orange comment....

Never liked Chance the rapper,and never will.I just dont like his music at all.Hes getting that Coolio Gangsters Paradise push.Chance is the safe suburban choice for best rapper right now.Hes highly overrated.But im not knocking his hustle.Because hes definitely getting a strong push.Yahty getting a 4:00-5:00 minute Target commercial is crazy.Metallica having there mic cut off was ifed up.Adele messing up the George Michaels tribute.Beyonce/Bruno both had the best performances tonight.I was Feeling the Adidas commercial.But not putting Kanye in it messed them up slightly.Look at the stars Nike put in there commercial tonight.Nike will always be king.Look at the name of this Tsite.That should let youknow.But that Adidas commercial was nice,i wont front.

Yea I just skimmed

10day

AcidRap

AcidRap2

ColoringBook 

Not my style.

It all sounds the same.

Some Erykah Badu humming with trumpets and broken beats with him doing that voice, a kind of cringe-whine rap something while he reads a poem. 

SO slow it puts you to sleep, but the beat is so busted up it makes me anxious AF so even then I couldn't relax enough to enjoy it, or sleep.

NO way man, **** gets no play in my anything.

Yall enjoy

Migos >Chance   (for sure for sure)

Last edited:

Yea I just skimmed

10day

AcidRap

AcidRap2

ColoringBook 

Not my style.

It all sounds the same.

Some Erykah Badu humming with trumpets and broken beats with him doing that voice, a kind of cringe-whine rap something while he reads a poem. 

SO slow it puts you to sleep, but the beat he so busted up it makes me anxious AF so even then I couldn't relax enough to enjoy it, or sleep.

NO way man, **** gets no play in my anything.

Yall enjoy

Migos >Chance   (for sure for sure)
you just skimmed all those album isn what 30 min? 

There was no wow album last year tho
James Blake, The Colour in Anything....  didn't get not one look from the Grammys
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom