OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Agreed. It’s why I loved mid 90 to early 00s Nikes. The swoosh is dope but I am always team small swoosh. That’s why those white navy All Star Cut 3s go so hard for me. My style
Been looking at those non-stop debating on picking up. Don’t need them but to me they look and feel so good on foot.

Been looking at those non-stop debating on picking up. Don’t need them but to me they look and feel so good on foot.
IMO best ones. Football grey ones are nice too but for $190? Hell nah. And those Asian white power ranger looking ones when they release. Get them right now for $136 before they are gone. I was going to double up but my size is gone. Might ask Dicks to price match and get my size

Has Ant worn the ASG pair outside of the ASG? Seems like he rotates a few cw but I haven’t seen him wear these again… (I didn’t watch all his games though)

Also, I regret massively not grabbing the stormtroopers and with love when I first saw them at Adidas…

IMG_2958.jpeg

Had to double up on another colorway. Went to the adidas store and they had one last 11.5 left. It was fate. Love this shoe…

Attachments

• IMG_2959.jpeg
    IMG_2959.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 191
IMG_2958.jpeg

Had to double up on another colorway. Went to the adidas store and they had one last 11.5 left. It was fate. Love this shoe…
For some reason this is the only colorway I'm not in love with. I think maybe the green accents? Can't really put my finger on it. Glad you were able to grab another 🙌

Has Ant worn the ASG pair outside of the ASG? Seems like he rotates a few cw but I haven’t seen him wear these again… (I didn’t watch all his games though)

I haven’t seen him wear them again but maybe I missed it

Ant with 27 points on 11-17 from the field, up 2-0 on the defending champs. Yet again, he was rocking the Red Clays.

i dont really watch that much NBA, try to get into in during the playoffs though

but i noticed there were so many people on the court wearing colors similar to this

like that peachy pink colorway

its weird for me because i grew up with TB colorways (team bank) that matched

does this colorway resonate with the younger generation or something because it matches nothing lol

i dont really watch that much NBA, try to get into in during the playoffs though

but i noticed there were so many people on the court wearing colors similar to this

does this colorway resonate with the younger generation or something because it matches nothing lol
Matching is out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

does this colorway resonate with the younger generation or something because Al

Also from the old school but it's more about assembling colors that work together as opposed to being exactly the same. We've come a long way from the Nelly and St. Lunatics era.

Ebay authentication doing me downright dirty on the shipping. These originated in NY, went to NJ, went to Knoxville (an hour and a half away from my house), back up to New Hampshire, then over to Massachusetts, then now to Connecticut. These were supposed to be delivered yesterday 🙄

1000003817.jpg

Last time I sold on eBay I had the same problem. When they finally made it they sat at the authenticator for a couple days. My buyer messaged me asking for an update so I called eBay and voila, instantly authenticated :smh:

Back
Top Bottom