OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

So right now are there any red flags when looking at the new Black red/olive/copper V2s?  Just check the quality of the boost material as a first check outside of that and shape any things to look out for to make sure they are legit?
The back part of the outsole (where it goes up between the midsole part on the heel of the sole) is more of a matte instead of transparent on fake pairs

I've posted on multiple sites trying to get an opinion on these shoes but I can't seem to get a reply anywhere. Hoping I can get a more educated opinion from someone here. I have a size 9 pair of V2s. I believe them to be authentic but just want to be sure. I was slightly concerned because of the stripe but based on my research, I found that the stripe's fade and distance from the sole vary significantly based on size. Here is the link to the shoes I purchased. THANK YOU in advance!

I've posted on multiple sites trying to get an opinion on these shoes but I can't seem to get a reply anywhere. Hoping I can get a more educated opinion from someone here. I have a size 9 pair of V2s. I believe them to be authentic but just want to be sure. I was slightly concerned because of the stripe but based on my research, I found that the stripe's fade and distance from the sole vary significantly based on size. Here is the link to the shoes I purchased. THANK YOU in advance!

i have the same issue too, however the confusion is that it looks different from most legit pairs i saw. i sold mine btw. wait up a bit and people here will help u for sure.

i have the same issue too, however the confusion is that it looks different from most legit pairs i saw. i sold mine btw. wait up a bit and people here will help u for sure.

They look legit. The stripe fades a little more for 9-9.5's (both toe and butt ends), and 10-10.5's the orange stripe barely fades. I know this bc I switched my 9.5's for a larger size (10). Both were 100% retails.

Here are the pics.. 1st pic is size 9.5 and 2nd are the size 10's:

View media item 2241961View media item 2241962

Back
Top Bottom