OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

If you don't mind me asking @crono06 what exactly is off with the Boost
If you don't mind me asking what exactly is off with the Boost? Only asking so I can know what to look for in the future.
The Boost pellets should be more elongated. Not circular. See below pic of legit Boost.
Damn For real? I thought it was good cuz I've seen posts where the boost was legit and it looked the exact same
This pic here is legit. Unless the angles are playing tricks on my eyes, the seller may be sending you pics of 2 completely different pairs of shoes.

Great Site with a ton of information. I just have a simple question. With all of the fakes floating around is it still true that if the shoe tag number match the box label the shoes are legit? Is it possible to have matching labels with a fake Yeezy 750?

@samuelionardi I would ask for a close up of the boost, but it looks smooth from that angle. No apparent flaws that stick out to me. But to be safe ask for close up of boost. Happy birthday to your son.

If I could get a quick legit check on these, that would be awesome! I'm in talks with the guy now and so if you think I need to ask for more pics, like anything specific please let me know and I can and post more. Thanks!!

View media item 2309400View media item 2309401View media item 2309402View media item 2309403View media item 2309404View media item 2309405View media item 2309406View media item 2309407View media item 2309408View media item 2309409View media item 2309410View media item 2309411

Legit Check Please.

Already purchased these unfortunately since they where coming from a friend I trusted him but I don't think he even knows for sure if they are legit or not, new to Yezzy's and this is my first pair I've bought and with a bit of research there are certain things that stand out to me but I'm not to sure because I don't have an authentic to compare it to. I bought two pairs a size 11 and a size nine (not pictured) maybe some of you guys can help me out I paid a little over retail so it wouldn't be a huge loss but still none the less. I've heard fakes are almost unnoticeable now a days which is super scary to me. The only thing that stands out to me is the label the upc to be exact was told it should end in 02 but this ends in v10 which is international I heard don't know for sure though and the spacing between originals and noiess.

The Boost pellets should be more elongated. Not circular. See below pic of legit Boost.

View media item 2309109

This pic here is legit. Unless the angles are playing tricks on my eyes, the seller may be sending you pics of 2 completely different pairs of shoes.

Thanks @crono06. That pic helps tremendously! I see a big difference now I know how legit Boost on turtle doves are supposed to look.

No one cann tell if its legit or not, Please Help me :frown:
@samuelionardi I would ask for a close up of the boost, but it looks smooth from that angle. No apparent flaws that stick out to me. But to be safe ask for close up of boost. Happy birthday to your son.
thanks bro, i need a real deal here. you know what it feels when your a dad :smile:

Legit Check Please.

Already purchased these unfortunately since they where coming from a friend I trusted him but I don't think he even knows for sure if they are legit or not, new to Yezzy's and this is my first pair I've bought and with a bit of research there are certain things that stand out to me but I'm not to sure because I don't have an authentic to compare it to. I bought two pairs a size 11 and a size nine (not pictured) maybe some of you guys can help me out I paid a little over retail so it wouldn't be a huge loss but still none the less. I've heard fakes are almost unnoticeable now a days which is super scary to me. The only thing that stands out to me is the label the upc to be exact was told it should end in 02 but this ends in v10 which is international I heard don't know for sure though and the spacing between originals and noiess.
Fake, Insole ( R ) is wrong. Boost is also a dead giveaway. Size tag inside the shoe male/male is wrong too

Back
Top Bottom