OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Last edited:
One more pair before I go to sleep .. thanks a lot guys! Im trying to inspect the pairs myself before I just randomly throw them up here.. so far I look at the angle of the heel tab but don't know much about checking for zebras.. thanks again !

View media item 2421847View media item 2421848View media item 2421849View media item 2421850View media item 2421851View media item 2421852View media item 2421853View media item 2421854View media item 2421855View media item 2421856View media item 2421857View media item 2421858

Last edited:
@jaysmith117 Thanks! The hunt continues.. I will keep repping you for your help btw.. can you (AND ANYONE ELSE) LC these as well.. Thanks in advance once again!

I deleted my other ones so as not to clutter the thread.

This one is sus and would stay away.
One more pair before I go to sleep .. thanks a lot guys! Im trying to inspect the pairs myself before I just randomly throw them up here.. so far I look at the angle of the heel tab but don't know much about checking for zebras.. thanks again !

Looks good to me!

Looks ok to me.
But still better to get other's opinion since I'm not familiar with breds, also would be good if u can get a photo of the inside label :smile:

Thanks for the input! Requested a pic of the inside label, just waiting on it.

Whats wrong with the box label? 
A legit US box should come with only 3 sizes and says UPC, ABSBOXUS and end with V02.

On the other hand, a legit EU box should have 6 sizes and says EAN, ABSBOX and end with V10.

I can't clearly see ur box labels but to those 2 that i answered their box label have 3 sizes and ABSBOXUS but it says V10 in the end, therefore its fake.

A legit US box should come with only 3 sizes and says UPC, ABSBOXUS and end with V02.

On the other hand, a legit EU box should have 6 sizes and says EAN, ABSBOX and end with V10.

I can't clearly see ur box labels but to those 2 that i answered their box label have 3 sizes and ABSBOXUS but it says V10 in the end, therefore its fake.
Repped for that reply. I wanted to learn a bit of insight on spotting the right thing. Great contribution bro! 

Can anyone help me out on these, having a hard time with them. Thank you so much in advance!!
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Fake, insole is wrong and pull tab too.

Can anyone help and legit check these?

Thanks! Will rep 

Mainly questioning the back heel tabs and the rec circles. 
Can anyone help? So I know if I should pull the trigger on these.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom