Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

is the cro the only new starter this time around? or is anyone else starting now that will play a key role for the chargers on defense?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

is the cro the only new starter this time around? or is anyone else starting now that will play a key role for the chargers on defense?
CB antonio cromartie replaced CB drayton florence in the starting lineup. florence has been relegated to nickelback duty.

WR chris chambers was acquired some weeks after and is the team's #1 receiver over WR vincent jackson. jackson's moved to the #2 spot while rookie WRcraig "buster" davis has moved to the #3/slot.

RT shane olivea has been benched for poor play and now RT jeromey clary is starting in his spot.

ILB matt wilhelm missed majority of that game and he's probably our best linebacker in coverage.

SS eric weddle has been taking some of FS marlon mccree's playing time.

OLB jyles tucker took OLB carlos polk's spot on the roster after being placed on IR and has been a situational pass rusher.

K dave rayner has been handling kickoffs due to an injury to K nate kaeding's plant leg. kaeding still handles field goals and extra points though.

Now the D-lineman is talking trash? Eh, not the best of ideas, but I guess he figures, what's he got to lose?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Now the D-lineman is talking trash? Eh, not the best of ideas, but I guess he figures, what's he got to lose?
i was
smh.gif
&
tired.gif
when i heard igor olshansky say what he said.

it may not have been the biggest trash talking done all year to the pats, but even the littlest thing will get blown up by the media.

Patriots 34 Chargers 24
I see this looking a lot like the Jaguar game...except for some more blitzing by SD. Hopefully we can get the ground game going early enough to be able to setup play action and keep those LB's honest.
I still see Welker having a good day. Gaffney should get a lot of looks as well. I am hoping they double Moss so Brady can just look else where and pick theopen man. Should be a lot of 4 wide looks from the Pats...and keep Kevin Faulk back to block and pick up the blitz

OLB jyles tucker took OLB carlos polk's spot on the roster after being placed on IR and has been a situational pass rusher.
What happened to polk?

and charger fans.. at least you dont have to see big play Reche give yall the business again in the championship game..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

What happened to polk?

and charger fans.. at least you dont have to see big play Reche give yall the business again in the championship game..
pimp.gif

season ending shoulder injury.

embarassed.gif
@ the reche shot.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

but whats with the Ladies Large top hes rockin?

are you trying to sleep with that man? if not then why are you critiquing his taste in fashion...i couldnt care if he wore dresses everyday of the week as long as when Sunday comes hes in a pats uni # 12 leading them to victory its all good

I swear this sports forum is like a parallel universe or something...
alien.gif
at some of these comments week in and week out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
calm down dude, a guy cant bust on anyone these days withouthurtin some bystanders feelings... you need to lighten up.

laugh.gif

What did 'ol Igor say? I'm at work and havent heard anything

Said Olshansky: "Who? New England? Seriously, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up." ...

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Said Olshansky: "Who? New England? Seriously, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up." ...

laugh.gif
Hopefully we can make him eat his words...although, with the wayBelichick prepares the team, I wouldn't be surprised if our players are more aware of the task before them than the Charger players. Igor's right whenhe says we know what's up...too bad he doesnt know what that "what" is.

Just saw the piece on ESPN and Rivers talking...Looks like the Chargers don't even care..except for Norv
btw, Colleen Dominguez is niiiiice

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

laugh.gif
Hopefully we can make him eat his words...although, with the way Belichick prepares the team, I wouldn't be surprised if our players are more aware of the task before them than the Charger players. Igor's right when he says we know what's up...too bad he doesnt know what that "what" is.

......hear the crowd chanting in the 4th quarter: "what's up? what's up? what's up?"

I still dont understand how ESPN Analysts and Sports "Experts" (not to mention pats fans) can say that the Chargers will get blown out. They saidthat against the colts. To be fair, the Pats this year might be the best team to ever hit the field together, but that doesnt mean the Chargers will goquietly. A great Colts team and defending Champs were beaten by the Chargers second team squad. So how can everyone say its not going to be a good game?

Quote me:

Tom Brady 375 yards 3TD 3Int
Philip Rivers 300 yards 4TD 2Int

LT 130 Rushing yards 1 Rushing TD 1 Receiving TD
VJ 1 TD
Chambers 1 TD
Lorenzo Neal/Antonio Gates 1 TD
Darren Sproles 1 TD
Antonio Cromartie 1 TD 1 Int
Clinton Hart 1 Int 1 FF 1 Fumble Recovery
Sean Philips 1 Int 1 FF 2 sacks
Shaun Merriman 1 FF 5 sacks

Patriots 35
Chargers 49

*crosses fingers
nerd.gif

By 14? Not a chance.

I think you need to come out Ravens style and get to Brady, make him uncomfortable and knock him down.

Plus you need 1st downs and no 3 and outs. It is crucial that you score early and not let the lead get big. I think scoring the 1st time you touch the ball canmean a lot.

If LT can run with the heart that Willis Mcgahee ran that game, then yeah you should have a good chance.

The key is to make Big plays. Not let it get out of control. Get 1st downs. Knock down Brady. Establish some sort of offensive rhythm early.

well i am not going to be on this board all week running it, but i will tell ALL the charger fans now. you are NOT winning in foxboro sunday. not happening.your not good enough. banged up vagina.s lt and rivers will be a non factor.
enjoy the highlights of your season from last week because you won,t like the highlights from this game. good team but your not good enough to beat us. youwill be outcoached and outplayed. brady has the control. BELIEVE IT., 2 GAMES 2 GLORY

buggzpimpin:
Tom Brady 375 yards 3TD 3Int
Philip Rivers 300 yards 4TD 2Int

LT 130 Rushing yards 1 Rushing TD 1 Receiving TD
VJ 1 TD
Chambers 1 TD
Lorenzo Neal/Antonio Gates 1 TD
Darren Sproles 1 TD
Antonio Cromartie 1 TD 1 Int
Clinton Hart 1 Int 1 FF 1 Fumble Recovery
Sean Philips 1 Int 1 FF 2 sacks
Shaun Merriman 1 FF 5 sacks