Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I lowkey brought these just to flip them em and cover what I paid for the greens joints, but nah. Straight to feet. Kinda hope I don't like the Green pair which I've received no personal updates on since pre-ordering them :lol:
IMG_10EA3B4D98BC-1.jpeg

I lowkey brought these just to flip them em and cover what I paid for the greens joints, but nah. Straight to feet. Kinda hope I don't like the Green pair which I've received no personal updates on since pre-ordering them :lol:
IMG_10EA3B4D98BC-1.jpeg

I can tell you that at least from the folks I’ve heard from, these 1300’s aren’t really popular with the ALD crowd and they will most likely brick. Not many people are a fan of the 1300 model, and the presentation in terms of the box and lack of laces made for a buzzkill for some.

With that said, I think it’s awesome that you like them. I am still awaiting confirmation for both of my pairs, and plan to wear them proudly. Might even double up on pink since no one wants them. 😆

I can tell you that at least from the folks I’ve heard from, these 1300’s aren’t really popular with the ALD crowd and they will most likely brick. Not many people are a fan of the 1300 model, and the presentation in terms of the box and lack of laces made for a buzzkill for some.

With that said, I think it’s awesome that you like them. I am still awaiting confirmation for both of my pairs, and plan to wear them proudly. Might even double up on pink since no one wants them. 😆

For me, they are just underwhelming. Nothing terrible but also nothing great either. Having wider feet, 1300s were never my favorite silhouette because they are long and narrow.

I imagine these age well though and will be popular after the initial massive sell off.

For me, they are just underwhelming. Nothing terrible but also nothing great either. Having wider feet, 1300s were never my favorite silhouette because they are long and narrow.

I imagine these age well though and will be popular after the initial massive sell off.
Cant fault you for these opinions and also anyone else’s. It was a crap shoot with these as the 1300 really doesn’t grab as much attention as their other Made in models. I also believe they’ll age well and are more versatile than people think.

Also, you should half size down on the ALD 1300's. I am a wide footer & a true 9. I brought an 8.5. and they fit me like 9.

WTT: L teamster jacket for XL or XXL

long shot I know, worth a shot though. Jacket in hand
DB32500A-1B47-4338-8DCA-71CF40EDEDC3.jpeg

I had to submit a request to exchange the Slim Cargo Pants, I am a 30 waist but the size chart is all wrong, lol

Grabbed a Medium lets see how those fit once in.

I can't even remember if I asked this here. Can anyone comment on comparing the sizing of the Molyvos and Player 99 sweaters? I've got the Player99 in a Large, and it fits spot on with just the right amount of relaxed. Does the Molyvos compare in fit? The Large is available, and without a drop in sight I'm thinking to go for either that or Uniform. Thanks in advance!

I can't even remember if I asked this here. Can anyone comment on comparing the sizing of the Molyvos and Player 99 sweaters? I've got the Player99 in a Large, and it fits spot on with just the right amount of relaxed. Does the Molyvos compare in fit? The Large is available, and without a drop in sight I'm thinking to go for either that or Uniform. Thanks in advance!
dew it!

Back
Top Bottom