Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I randomly saw the email about these hats then ended up buying the blue nylon Yankees... showed my girl it and she said it look like velour and cheap looking :lol: ... I hope this not gonna be the case when it comes in 🥺

like this red pair more than the first series 550 red colorway

724694EE-5CD4-4F4B-A7AB-D1905FDBC88C.jpeg

Deep into blanks for personal wear for now but plenty extras to experiment with. Looking into at-home printing options.

Experience has been good so far. Small orders ship fast. Just placed my first sizable order.

How do their hoodies fit (don’t own any ALD)? I was on the HoB site and wanted to order some., but I went after Covid started and there wasn’t much of a selection, if I recall correctly. Checked today and it seemed much more robust.

Also, slightly off-topic, but has anyone purchased any Rue Porter hoodies or bottoms?

Last edited:
How do their hoodies fit (don’t own any ALD)? I was on the HoB site and wanted to order some., but I went after Covid started and there wasn’t much of a selection, if I recall correctly. Checked today and it seemed much more robust.

Also, slightly off-topic, but has anyone purchased any Rue Porter hoodies or bottoms?
I don’t like to quantify fit but they fit me like I would expect in my normal size. They have been restocking a lot more items recently. They will announce some restocks on Instagram but other items pop back up unannounced.

Anyone able to scoop me khaki Yankees brushed nylon fitted in 7 1/8?

checked the site about two hours after receiving the email and it was gone already

So how does this Porshe thing work? Can I buy one? Is this like the Eddie Bauer edition Explorer? Or is this just a car Teddy customized for himself and put his brand on? Is this what he hand delivers the 1300s to the UPS store in?

That Porsche is fire.

Is a bot required to cop? 🤣

EDIT: I’ve watched the video probably 10 times now. Satisfying

Last edited:
As a fellow 964 owner, I was not a fan of the ALD 964 whatsoever (interior aside, there was about a dozen design elements of the car which made absolutely no sense to me), but they absolutely killed it with this 911 SC.

Back
Top Bottom