OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My local hoh still has a few pairs of the flax left. Ive already gotten like 3 pair for guys in another group and i did it for retail + Whatever shipping was to them. Will do the same for anyone in here once i confirm what sizes they have left.

those boot leather af1 lows look really good in the online pics. any in-store yet?

edit: last year's pendelton.

Last edited:
I never said there was levels or tiers. I said all my stuff is for sale under market value. I'm no undercover reseller, if so I wouldn't have my info on my sig. People will cry about resellers till the end of time, but they exist in every market. Including tickets and toys. Get over it. Go find someone who will give you a hug cuz you need it.

That Celtic pair is under market value when they are at outlets for $95? I don't understand your market.

I can't control outlet prices, I base it on what people are paying and what other listings are at. And honestly I've only seen the laney in outlets. Feel free to analyze any of the other prices

And this is just got my fans.. don't worry, they're already sold at $180. Feel free to say they're over priced :smile:

My local hoh still has a few pairs of the flax left. Ive already gotten like 3 pair for guys in another group and i did it for retail + Whatever shipping was to them. Will do the same for anyone in here once i confirm what sizes they have left.
Repped. Completely off topic, but is that your Caprice coupe in your avi? Real nice ride, love the cadi side panels :smokin

If they got a 9 let me know and I'll pass on the hookup on my 9.5 to biiggtone biiggtone

Thanks homie! Is that your coupe in your avi? Im putting together a 93 bigbody. Single piston pump,10 batteries
Used to be, I sold it last year, I'm sick about selling it :smh:. Went back to school and had no place to store it, so I had to do it. 4 pumps, 10 batts, chrome undies, 44" moon, car was fully done. Nice man, I love big bodies, should get up with what you're planning on too :smokin

Thanks man, I don't have the final unfortunately. They're slated for Dec 8th. These are the last of what was on my desktop.

received my second pair today. Trying to decide on a third pair or grabbing a pair of Barney NBs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom