OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dope execution... I made a few pairs last night, using 2 patterns is a must :smoking

So all pairs come with the duck boot sole correct? I saw someone say it was a glitch, just curious.

Thanks man. The duckboot sole is a glitch, if you zoom in on your pair, it fixes itself, that's why the pair I made shows a normal sole

Ok guys, went to hoh today and all they had where sz 11, and 13 left and they where already on hold for someone. We have 4 hoh's here in Atlanta so im gonna hit the others to see what they have.

First of all.. Wow. Gorgeous. 
nthat.gif

Second... What was retail for the Premes? Just copped an 11.5 in white for $220

Last edited:
Last years Pendleton I went down my usual .5. I stuff them with cedar shoe trees soon as I get them and they're fine.
Nike Air Force 1 Hi ID Pendleton

Nike Air Force 1 Low ID Pendleton

i rarely like anything i see but these are CLEAN. good use of colors

had a bunch of mean designs for last years pendleton id but sadly I never ordered which is weird cause I cop af1 ids regularly

they were so close to ralph laurens southwestern print I guess I felt it was overkill with having too much of one pattern

shame

Ok guys, went to hoh today and all they had where sz 11, and 13 left and they where already on hold for someone. We have 4 hoh's here in Atlanta so im gonna hit the others to see what they have.

Thanks For Checkin For Us Homie! :nthat:

Still Hoping Someone With That OG NT Mentality Like Yourself Can Come Thru For Me On That 9.5 That Continues To Elude Me :nerd:

Certain Characters On Here Actin EXTRA GRIMEY Over These :smh:

At first I was stoked that they were brought back the pendleton options..but they fail in comparison to last years..

Find that 9 Gooze?
Nah but I think I might just keep my 9.5, they're not too big just a little room above my toe and I dont wanna go down to a 9 and then they're too tight. I still hate mids so if I do decide to let em go you'll be the first to know bro.

Lol, yea i definitely Feel you on that.. Probably the safest thing to do.. And Preciate it big Homie..

i heard a rumor that wheat will be a featured material for nike id before the year is over 

Someone else posted that in here a few days ago. I wonder if it'll be other models besides the af1 and if the wheat is like the flax or dry like the sc trainer?

can always ditch all the pendleton options and stick to good ol leather

nqs2s9.png

raxgro.png

All for just $150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom