OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Can we get a solid confirmation on the wheat option in December for Nike ID? If so, I'm not paying resell for a second pair of Flax mids.

A dude gotta budget. :lol: Lemme know. Christmas and my gir's bday around the corner. Gotta get these kids Xbox and Disney Infinity.

My official fall shoe

Nike needs to stop messing around with the garbage colors and lunar midsoles and release this color every damn year.

How many af1 threads are there? Keep forgetting that I posted in this one.

What's best sizing rule for AF1 High IDs?  I got some 9s and there's way too much toe room.  Gotta size down at least .5, but wondering what others have done.  Gonna send these back...

ive never ordered an AF1 ID, but in my personal experience, ive never sized up and always went tts, which is also 9

What TF is this monstrosity? If it wasn't for the fact that they really did just drop the flight huaraches I'd be insulted but it's almost a glimmer of hope that they'll drop Mowabb retros since they did the same with the Mowabbs.

For those still lookin for flax mids

I know it says in store only but they posted their phone number so maybe they'll do a phone order. Can't hurt to try.

Last edited:
can always ditch all the pendleton options and stick to good ol leather

nqs2s9.png

raxgro.png

All for just $150

:lol: man you just blew my mind, don't know why I've never thought of that, been needing Breds and Shadows without the price tag

yea man i really wanted to design something with pendleton options but they really dont allow much flexibility. Thats when i noticed all the possibilities with leather only.

to help you guys put leather quality into perspective, here's a pic of some general release lows from 1990 showing the toebox and the outsole. shoes have obviously been worn quite a bit, yet the leather is still looking pretty good. don't care what premium label you want to attach to a current release but it's not going to compare with the regular old stuff used on the older pairs. that's a big part of why some of us that collect mainly vintage forces laugh when people say leather in a new pair is "like butter" :lol:

Hi guys... just wanted to share what I've come up with as well.  I went with the navy one on the right.

Does anyone know why there are no AF1 white on white low or mid available locally? Tried FNL, FTL, Champs, etc. and none of them had any in stock at their stores. The guy at Champs says they are only seasonal. WTF?

I thought Nike's best selling shoe is always year round.

Back
Top Bottom