OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yup all whites in spring and summer, all blacks in fall / winter.

I literally remember my local footlocker getting a shipment of all whites in December one year and it being a big deal back in like 04/05.

Also remember my boys and I stashing white on whites for the winter just in case. Did that til like 07... Makes me miss my hood days.

Last edited:
Still searching for Flaxs. And whats Crazy, they probably still Sittin in one of these Stores/boutiques just Chilling.. Smh.

Hoping someone can help me out. Got a pair of flax's for the canadian winter and I was just wondering what the top spray or cream out there is to help protect them from water? I've seen many things on the neverwet spray but I've also heard it's not exactly what they say it is. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Does anyone know why there are no AF1 white on white low or mid available locally? Tried FNL, FTL, Champs, etc. and none of them had any in stock at their stores. The guy at Champs says they are only seasonal. WTF?

I thought Nike's best selling shoe is always year round.
they have white/white lows and mids at kicks hawaii (808)941-9191

shopmyoslife

used to be a nt sponsor if they still aren't so they're legit

mine arrive monday

now I have these and the trainers

couldn't be happier

to help you guys put leather quality into perspective, here's a pic of some general release lows from 1990 showing the toebox and the outsole. shoes have obviously been worn quite a bit, yet the leather is still looking pretty good. don't care what premium label you want to attach to a current release but it's not going to compare with the regular old stuff used on the older pairs. that's a big part of why some of us that collect mainly vintage forces laugh when people say leather in a new pair is "like butter"
laugh.gif
After 2003-04 GR pairs quality wise came to a stop.. scratch that, slammed into a wall doing a buck 50.

Last pair of white/whites I had that had nice leather was back in late 03/ early 04ish.

I might have to take the insole out and rock em with no socks, they are too nice.

^^repped for the info, but man i cant believe theyre getting $175 for some low forces!

^^repped for the info, but man i cant believe theyre getting $175 for some low forces!
Sorry, I didn't take a good look but that link is for the old release. I had no idea they looked so similar to the ones dropping this weekend.

There was a size 10 last night in the Flax on the wall at the State Street Footlocker in Chicago. It was the last pair left.
They might ship, they might not. They might transfer, they might not.
Worth calling ((312) 939-4685) and checking if that's your size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom