OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

nike-air-force-1-high-wolf-grey-1.jpg

These either dropped or are dropping soon. Just gonna make these on ID with better leather. The Courir color blocking always works.

I will be after them most definitely

so this xmas i been kinda broke buying presents and paying bills so i couldn't afford to grab some pendeltons this round. kinda bummed because i really liked the patterns. anyway my wife surprises me for xmas and makes a pair of forces for me without any hints or tips from me. normally i would cringe at the thought and be afraid that i'd have to wear an ugly shoe because it was a gift but when i saw the design i was super happy. my wife killed it and i can't wait to wear em out on a well-deserved date with her.

Really wish those had a gum bottom. I have a hard time liking all white midsole and outsole combos, I had the same issue with the Cyber Monday AJ1s

so this xmas i been kinda broke buying presents and paying bills so i couldn't afford to grab some pendeltons this round. kinda bummed because i really liked the patterns. anyway my wife surprises me for xmas and makes a pair of forces for me without any hints or tips from me. normally i would cringe at the thought and be afraid that i'd have to wear an ugly shoe because it was a gift but when i saw the design i was super happy. my wife killed it and i can't wait to wear em out on a well-deserved date with her.

She's a very thoughtful wife. That's honestly a dope story and design fam. :nthat:

Hopefully these don't turn out like the flights ​

What happened with the Flights?

Last edited:
Thumbs up for your wife and for her design! You'll be walkin on air on that date.

Miami Linens are definitely worth it. For comparison, the Jones Beach is a tougher, stiffer canvas. These are softer, but they will crease fast, and pick up all kinds of dirt.

Hopefully these don't turn out like the flights ​

If these are the same quality as last years NikeLab 1's, I'm all in! I probably wear my black/white lows from last year like once a week. The materials are great and they are comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom