OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hopefully these don't turn out like the flights ​

i really like what nikelab doing since the creation of it they really show love for AF1, every year they release special edition of AF1 (collabs, remaster, new colorway, etc) this one also good stuff to have too

Other pairs part of the same pack:

Hey, I was wondering if any one owned a pair or had more pics of some IDs using the black magic patent leather option.

Really surprised the Purple hi's made it to clearance. Copped on RD and def thought they would have sold out lol

Not on sale actually. I just went to try to cop a pair and although the shoe is listed on the clearance section, when you try to pay it converts back to its original price. I just had a chat with a Nike Rep about it and ended up with a 15% off code! Hurry and you may be able to snag a code too! They told me they would contact their IT department to have it fixed.

Those tans are nice. Are they gonna also do a low like they did on the black and white cw from last year?

I don't hate them, I just don't think I look good in them. I've owned two pairs, the lasered mids and the flax mids. Got rid of the lasereds and never wear the flaxes.

Not my pic (obviously)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom