OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

@All Ready made the best/most copied design out of all of us. :nthat:

Just goes to show that simple is the way to go most times. Can't wait to get my pair.

nike-air-force-1-flyknit-purple-1.jpg

Has anyone copped the chocolates yet? They just released up here today, wondering about the quality.

Once I saw the leather quality of the Pendleton options, all general releases were placed on the back burner. I'll wait for a discount and get the chocolates.

Knowing damn well NIKE CAN make better quality leather, but chooses not to made me lose interest in the color of the month pack. Rather, I still like them, just not hyped like I was before. Hyped on my all brown IDs though.

Last edited:
Trying to wait on a sale for the chocolates. Just copped the white/Browns for 87 shipped + cashback. I waited too long on the white/silver :smh: Feeling the w/c in store the leather felt better than regular releases, but not blown away either.

Last edited:
Once I saw the leather quality of the Pendleton options, all general releases were placed on the back burner. I'll wait for a discount and get the chocolates.

Knowing damn well NIKE CAN make better quality leather, but chooses not to made me lose interest in the color of the month pack. Rather, I still like them, just not hyped like I was before. Hyped on my all brown IDs though.
You're making a lot of sense right there man. Chocolates are definitely my favorites outta this one a month thing, and I don't want to miss out, but they'll probably go on sale eventually like all the others have.

Trying to wait on a sale for the chocolates. Just copped the white/Browns for 87 shipped + cashback. I waited too long on the white/silver :smh: Feeling the w/c in store the leather felt better than regular releases, but not blown away either.
Good to know, the chocolates will probably be similar. I've only seen the white silvers and white royals in person, and thought the same thing, the leather was decent, better then GR AF1s but nothing amazing.

nike-air-force-1-high-wolf-grey-1.jpg

These either dropped or are dropping soon. Just gonna make these on ID with better leather. The Courir color blocking always works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom