OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

remember those salmons from a few years ago
we was hyped
then the us never got a release :smh:
only over seas

5c046932844055cfb26feaa83505d026.jpg

is jae from the uk/ london...they always say niek whenever i hear them talk about nike
@ 7:55...i know there not af1 but still a heater am1 fams

joey badass also says it on this track @ 1:23...used to listen to this song a lot at work bcause it was on my phone lol

is jae from the uk/ london...they always say niek whenever i hear them talk about nike

joey badass also says it on this track @ 1:23...used to listen to this song a lot at work bcause it was on my phone lol

Nahh im from North Carolina USA lol

Had some gift card balance which brought down the Hong Kong AF1s down to $95 shipped from Nike, ordered off snkrs last night. It'll make spending retail on Taiwans a little bit easier if they get a wider release as well. I'm really excited, I had actually been looking on ebay for some HKs a few months ago but I wasn't paying $500 for the worn size 11 I saw. Scarfaces and hufquakes are also on my list.

Suede pack looks nice. Was set to cop the sail swoosh pack last weekend on disco, but I didn't think they'd sell out so fast.

Ain't been in this thread in a while but TAIWANS !!????

Please please please tell me they're not limited. Someone pleased.

Almost forgot about the HK's too but picked them up just in time thankfully.

Suede pack reminding me of them teal lebrons.

nike-air-force-1-low-suede-pack-coming-soon-6.jpg

HK's, Lebrons and Taiwan taking me back some years.

Ppl say that all the time lol. It’s become a second name

Maybe nike will drop the af1 courir one of these days.... as well as couple other classic jewels

Back
Top Bottom