Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm surprised the other sizes sold out. The thirst is real .
Things are hideous even if I could get them for under 99 I'd have to think long and hard about . Just horrible color blocking

If they were under 49, I wouldn't take em. Great colors, but terrible execution. :smh:

So hard to find a legit pair of Royals for a fair price. 2 that I thought were good turned out to be fakes. Shout out to the boys in the L/C forum

Someone halp me :frown:

glad to have these back after foolishly selling them... & it was for the playa price :pimp:

already scoping a ds set to grab & stock

REAL Gucci's (IMO)...

#SALUTE

So hard to find a legit pair of Royals for a fair price. 2 that I thought were good turned out to be fakes. Shout out to the boys in the L/C forum

Someone halp me
frown.gif
youll find one eventually just gotta be patient. I was looking for months and i was able to cop a DS pair off ebay for 280 shipped with receipt, glad i didnt pull the trigger on 350 when ive seen it numerous times.

Good look, I just picked up a pair...that is not too bad of a price and without the yellow they would be an inverse black/red colorway. I am happy with my purchase.

Just copped on eBay for 121 shipped Ds. So glad my 1s collection will be 10 strong by the end of the year (lord willing)

i know this is going to sound crazy but im hoping some pairs end up in the hands of some resellers so i can cop a pair. i sold my royal blue 1s a couple months ago and totally regret it now. been looking for an authentic pair and ebay is FLOODED with fake/GM pairs. Cant find an authentic pair in size 9 at all. Need these in my life asap. >:

Last edited:
I need a 2nd pair of royals I'm hitting the villas out here in philly to try my luck on this restock

I know Virgin America is having BOGO tix, what you say.. we split the tix and fly over there to get in line? 
wink.gif

Got too much on my plate right now tho... Are u willing to go tho? I could use another DS royals....

I hope is towards the middle september though that d be great.

Last edited:
Are they only restocking in the chicago location? Or is that just the first store that is going to have a restock?

Are they only restocking in the chicago location? Or is that just the first store that is going to have a restock?
Villa does that every time they open up a new store but compared to the shoes they had at their previous store openings thats one of the weakest lineups of shoes to restock.

I believe at least 2 stores here in chicago got royals but that was months ago.

Last edited:
If anyone in the chicago area could look out for me and get a pair of royals I'd pay good money for a hookup!

Yes the BRED XIs are restocking at this particular Chicago location. Nowhere does it mention Royals. Furthermore they may not release together. All the tweet is saying is that both haven't been "Refreshed" yet -- just put in new locations earlier in the year for their grand opening.

But they are not releasing this week at this "refresh" as clearly shown by that photo they put on IG this morning. A shoe can and has "refreshed" more than once so Bred XIs can still be seen alongside a Royal 1 refresh later this month.

Got too much on my plate right now tho... Are u willing to go tho? I could use another DS royals....

I hope is towards the middle september though that d be great.
Looks like the Virgin is expired on the 6th or the 16th. If this happen on Friday, I don't see how we could drop 1 day of work for this... too much on the loss side. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom