Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where are they getting the royals from though? Are they returned product from the nike warehouse in Memphis.. Or JB has tons of pairs laying around still..

Remember that rumor kam and capt sneakerhead were talking about in like February/March about like 1,000 pairs of Royal 1s sitting in a Finishline warehouse in the Midwest? Anyone else remember this?

^^^yes, I remember, and patiently waiting too, lol. Hey, I got luck on the concord restock, why not these?

Remember that rumor kam and capt sneakerhead were talking about in like February/March about like 1,000 pairs of Royal 1s sitting in a Finishline warehouse in the Midwest? Anyone else remember this?

But then I believe he mentioned them being used for store grand openings

And regardless of whatever they have left, it wouldn't be easy to get, so I hope people aren't sitting around waiting on restocks this far out.

But then I believe he mentioned them being used for store grand openings

And regardless of whatever they have left, it wouldn't be easy to get, so I hope people aren't sitting around waiting on restocks this far out.
Not waiting- but it was supposed to be select Finishlines. Mainly FNL stores with HOHs in them. Rumor was 1 store got pairs in this so called restock. My store was on that list.... There was no such Royal 1s ever. The employees were laughing at the thought of their store receiving anything other than a GR Jordan.

I know the manager personally and he said he doubted there were any pairs going to any "grand opening" fnls or select fnls.

I remember like 2 HOH's received like 6-8 pairs after release date for their grand openings.

Royals weren't that limited- they just had an odd mainly outside US release. Super unpopular in Europe and Australia except for US resale purposes after the mad royal rush started.

bored earlier, i made this gif off my old dvd, he was wearing the royal 1s for the nike runway shoot

Hahaha yeah that caused a real uproar. Its possible though i could also guess that maybe ru has some overseas connects. I aquired one and couldve easily got close to a fsr but customs wouldve killed it. then again if its gonna be for retail, maybe they have a stuff. I got the shaft down there rd and was only 20 inline.

Last edited:
the good ol royal thread the salt radiating out off that thread still makes me squint and teary eyed

Give the black/red thread a couple months and it'll be in NT heaven with the royal thread(s)

Yes the BRED XIs are restocking at this particular Chicago location. Nowhere does it mention Royals. Furthermore they may not release together. All the tweet is saying is that both haven't been "Refreshed" yet -- just put in new locations earlier in the year for their grand opening.

But they are not releasing this week at this "refresh" as clearly shown by that photo they put on IG this morning. A shoe can and has "refreshed" more than once so Bred XIs can still be seen alongside a Royal 1 refresh later this month.

Just clarifying Mark, the actual post on IG from Ruvilla states they will be refeshing the Royals 1s more info coming soon but that will be different than the Chicago store openning.

Much respect Mark

Not waiting- but it was supposed to be select Finishlines. Mainly FNL stores with HOHs in them. Rumor was 1 store got pairs in this so called restock. My store was on that list.... There was no such Royal 1s ever. The employees were laughing at the thought of their store receiving anything other than a GR Jordan.

I know the manager personally and he said he doubted there were any pairs going to any "grand opening" fnls or select fnls.

I remember like 2 HOH's received like 6-8 pairs after release date for their grand openings.

Royals weren't that limited- they just had an odd mainly outside US release. Super unpopular in Europe and Australia except for US resale purposes after the mad royal rush started.
FNLs with an HoH in them? Huh?

Also, I think that Ruvilla tweet is pretty clear and they will be restocking royals.

Last edited:

Still no info on these huh?

That Playoff XI -1 hybrid will drop along with a concord version as well. GR release.

Anyhoo... Got these for $65 DS :pimp:

Dont know what you guys are talking about, leather is nice! Quality is better than black toes too. I actually really dig the leather on em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom