Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll tell you what happened they used the "Royal Refresh" to get followers on their IG and now are releasing 2 pairs. (1) size 9. (1) size 10 in Chicago for their grand opening.

They are pretending as if they didn't know all they had were 2 pairs.

I'll tell you what happened they used the "Royal Refresh" to get followers on their IG and now are releasing 2 pairs. (1) size 9. (1) size 10 in Chicago for their grand opening.

Wow that's stupid :smh: I thought it was gonna be a little restock on their website or something but that's stupid

How did you find that info out? Did someone tell you?

How did you find that info out? Did someone tell you?
Yes. Mr. Villa just called me to let me know :lol:

Nah it's on their twitter. They tweet all day everyday. The dude tweeting seems confused by this whole thing too

Last edited:
wheres the two here getting plane tickets, hopefully you're a 9 & 10

still dont know if villa is serious, this gotta be a joke or they have a surprise

make sure its legit, they might have just bought it off ebay

they have pics of the 01s.. do they even know what theyre selling?

Last edited:
guaranteed those royals are extremely limited or already  reserved for loyal customers or friends. they are usuing this moment to attract customers.

wheres the two here getting plane tickets, hopefully you're a 9 & 10

still dont know if villa is serious, this gotta be a joke or they have a surprise

make sure its legit, they might have just bought it off ebay

they have pics of the 01s.. do they even know what theyre selling?

or they got GM's for sale & actually have a FSR

2 pairs of Royals for a restock, smh what is the world coming to. People are already probably lined up at the villa 
laugh.gif

Anyone looking for Vegas 1s, I did this back when the Clovers came out. These laces give a nice subtle look.

Back
Top Bottom