Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Purple metallics have me thirsty at the moment, reds and greens are nice too but those purples are something sweet, wish i was into 1s when they released (just recently got into the 1s hardcore)

I feel dumb but i only just noticed the black toes came out with the white tounge this year (still ds havnt opened the box till today) im getting that tounge dyed black like the pair MJ rocked back in 85 anyone done this before?

Last edited:
Might be the most ridiculous eBay listing you might ever see in your life. Especially at the description

http://bit.ly/HZn5h5

I feel dumb but i only just noticed the black toes came out with the white tounge this year (still ds havnt opened the box till today) im getting that tounge dyed black like the pair MJ rocked back in 85 anyone done this before?

Can u post a pic after you dye the tongue

^ To chime in, I believe the black tongue pair was a special MJ PE. If I remember correctly the OG black toe release was limited and had the white tongue

Purple metallics have me thirsty at the moment, reds and greens are nice too but those purples are something sweet, wish i was into 1s when they released (just recently got into the 1s hardcore)

glad i got those back when ppl settled for the lakers strap joints

ended up with both

Is anyone else black laces on their Jordan 1 High Retro OG Black/Royal, a little bit shorter than the other colorways laces, for example like the white pair of laces that come with the Black Toe pair? Before anyone ask, yes my pairs are authentic. :lol:

my other OG 1s from this year are good but i didnt get a pair of the royals, got lucky and found a pair of 01s for 200, wish i had gotten a pair cuz these 01s are uncomfortable as ever

Back
Top Bottom