• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally...

Feels good, pretty relieved. Struggle was real to find a legit pair.

JM Sneakers has those White and Red 1's for $135 shipped. Sizes 8-13-ish

http://jmsneakers.com/niairjorei1h.html

I'll be jumping on that white/red pair next week. Been hunting for those. Wanted to scoop the Hawks 1s since I found them for the low but rather have the DTRTs instead.

I'll be jumping on that white/red pair next week. Been hunting for those. Wanted to scoop the Hawks 1s since I found them for the low but rather have the DTRTs instead.
dont buy from that site, there are pairs on ebay right now DS for less with free shipping, green ones as well. the purps are the tough ones to find in any condition.

dont buy from that site, there are pairs on ebay right now DS for less with free shipping, green ones as well. the purps are the tough ones to find in any condition.

Nah I wasn't going to order from that site. I found them for the low locally so I'm good.

I'll keep an eye out for the Purple ones, size 11 right? Kinda upset I sold all 3 colorways the 1st time around :smh:

Pulled the trigger on a pair of royals yesterday dude also had a pair of xq's and damn those are so clean just a little to steep for my pockets

at first the lany 1 was for sure pass, but then i saw that blue suede..  and i was like ****ttt thats nice.. making me change my mind on those.. 

I finally fixed the pinky toe problem on my Royals...i ordered a shoe stretcher like the one pictured and i stretched the area where it was really tight for my pinky toe...

and boom...i wore my royals today and they didnt even hurt...I literally could not walk in these without my poor pinky toes in pain...now i can wear one of my favorite sneakers pain free :smokin

^^Don't know if it's because of the red laces but they look like two totally different shoes. Nice custom work

Nah I wasn't going to order from that site. I found them for the low locally so I'm good.

I'll keep an eye out for the Purple ones, size 11 right? Kinda upset I sold all 3 colorways the 1st time around :smh:
yeah size 11, i keep checkin ebay but they rarely show up or people think that all ones go for 2013 royals prices now, SMH!

^ I know man I was trying to keep them on the low. :lol:

They had playoff 12s, DS and OG for $50 with sole separation. Can't believe I missed it :smh:

:rofl:

That's for sure. They are a GREAT follow. Especially if you can just book it and go to their shop ASAP to get those steals

The contrast stitching on the midsole make the Laney's a no go for me. That's how close it was...

Last edited:
I was able to grab my AJ1 Laney off NDC and accidentally log off and log back in and checked out to still! Got my email from them too! Hope everyone was able to get them as well! 

Back
Top Bottom