Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good deal, keep that school rollin along. The places i hit (ones i know got shadows and others) like Villa, j jazz and a footaction that gets everything all didnt get yet. Im debating on if xi release weekend is best to start doin more leg work. will see.
dont know about those places other than footaction. 

most chains like sheik, ftl, finishline will probably do raffles the week of the release. im gonna make some calls to the local malls ( god i hate malls) and check in to see what their plans are. my back up is camping at a mom and pop shop on RD 

@rcjbbp1313  

this release got you really going back and forth between your painted Vegas' and the black/reds 
laugh.gif

It ain't about mom n pop, as that has gone the way of the boutique here in the "DMV"...

It's about knowing FCFS spots in the area (not many left tbh) and making the appropriate moves...

This really. Plus, it's also a popularity kind of thing. You want to go to spots Hypebeasts, or new jordan heads wouldn't know about since they always think to go to the regular retail store. That's kind of a big assumption but still makes sense lol.

I would be happy with just 1 pair but some of you guys ain't holding back :lol: talking about copping multiplies I think I'm the only one who is going for 1 pair :lol:

@rcjbbp1313

this release got you really going back and forth between your painted Vegas' and the black/reds :lol:
for real man, i say pass and then see pics and see myself camping, i think it depends on my work bonus, not that i can tafford them anyway but extra money is better:smokin

LOL just for bringing them up

Last edited:
not really camped but sat in line for like 3 hours for jams then was super disapointed lol

As in you didn't get a pair or you were disappointed in them? :lol:

I got mine the following summer from the enemy's marketplace for $225. Ended up purposely yellowing them and balling/lifting/etc in them because I decided I'd get 2000's at some point in the near future :lol:

They live among us they vote they breed lmfao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fam y'all have lost your way with all these hype nicknames. These are the pizza ones. As it is written as it should be

Back
Top Bottom