• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Michigan's deserved honorable mention lol

Hey guys forgive me if this is the wrong thread but are these legit?

Last edited:
@Since85  Nah fam they aren't. All I needed to see was the lace bag being too big. Other reasons are the slant shape of the overall shoe and the windows peak at the toebox. 

I got blessed with a pair of RTTG Vegas 1s for Christmas from moms with a little coaching. After seeing the quality on them I threw in the towel for the 28th. My 2013 Shadows were hands down my favorite pick up of the year, but they look like plastic compared to these. I almost regret picking up a second pair of Shadows from the outlets, and not putting that coin towards some Banned 1s. That's next on the missed pickup list. Hopefully I can flip my white cement 88s and 2nd pair of playoff XIs to pick them up for a decent price.

I got blessed with a pair of RTTG Vegas 1s for Christmas from moms with a little coaching. After seeing the quality on them I threw in the towel for the 28th. My 2013 Shadows were hands down my favorite pick up of the year, but they look like plastic compared to these. I almost regret picking up a second pair of Shadows from the outlets, and not putting that coin towards some Banned 1s. That's next on the missed pickup list. Hopefully I can flip my white cement 88s and 2nd pair of playoff XIs to pick them up for a decent price.

What size are you bruh

And those Vegas 1's were slept on wish they had a blank heel but they're still so clean

Ive got a 12 but not lookin for either of those sizes... crazy how an outlet shoe is now worth so much when I was able to grab three for $300 just a few years ago

Who got a pair of fake royals? are the tongues legit... I want a tongue for my blacktoes but don't want to murder a pair of Og 1's to do it

Back
Top Bottom